+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    I really liked how he ran last night versus Baylor.

Showed some power, quickness, and speed.

The kid from Baylor (Seastrunk) was more impressive; very quick and fast. Looked like Ray Rice.

BTW:

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The RB is Kapri Bibbs RB Colorado St.. This kids electric! He runs as hard as any RB in the country as well. Hes fast enough to break long runs, and runs with power and balance.. If you watch em, you can just see the "it" factor is there.. I like way to many RB's this yr, but Bibbs is way up near the top of my list..
    Just youtube'd this kid and he was impressive. Curious to see how he'll do at the combine; we all know how that can effect draft position.

He runs with way more power than his listed 203lbs.
    Last edited by Evo'Ed; 01-02-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Storm looks good, the only issue is he is a chronic fumbler. I think he had 8 fumbles this year, which is pretty bad.

Veteran
    ^...

Yeah, he held the ball really loose on the 1st fumble (particularly in traffic). It's something that can be corrected............for his sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo'Ed View Post
    I really liked how he ran last night versus Baylor.

Showed some power, quickness, and speed.

The kid from Baylor (Seastrunk) was more impressive; very quick and fast. Looked like Ray Rice.

BTW:

Just youtube'd this kid and he was impressive. Curious to see how he'll do at the combine; we all know how that can effect draft position.

He runs with way more power than his listed 203lbs.
    Ya, he runs kinda like Ahmad Bradshaw.. Thats actually who Bibbs reminds me of. Bradshaw when he was at Marshall.. Early on in Bradshaws career, he could bust the long run more often also, plus ran with unexpected power(just like bibbs). Bibbs also has a nose for the endzone, scoring 30plus Td's.. This bibbs kid is something.

I'm with ya on Seastrunk also.

Veteran
    I talked about him earlier this year. Too many fumbles though

Wonder if there's any interest in D'Anthony. At least as a kick returner.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Wonder if there's any interest in D'Anthony. At least as a kick returner.
    Speedy and shifty De'Anthony Thomas from the Oregon Ducks? I'd definitely take a flyer on him. Very versatile too. He can definitely be the answer for KR and PR for the Giants.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 01-03-2014 at 11:13 AM.