+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BB Mock draft

All-Pro
    They really need so much help there are not to many picks they could make that would be wrong at that spot. Wouldn't go RB or OG that early, but DE, LB, CB, WR, OT, or a DT would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ild-card-round

Has us taking a LB first round..... What do you guys think?
    I think it depends on whether we are able to resign Tuck, Nicks and Beason. I dont see us taking a linebacker in the first round.My gut says Dline, Corner or WR. I could see us taking one of the top tackles and playing them inside until they figure out if Beatty was a one year wonder or if Pugh goes into a sophmore slump. I see us taking the BPA and focusing on the offense, OL, RB, TE, etc in the later rounds.

Does the trade for Beason open JR eyes a little bit. He has to recognize the difference a good lb makes. Mosely and Beason would be a dream I've waited for a true lb crew. I don't think Mosely gets picked but Perryman of Miami, Borland Wis , or Skov Stanford. Lb has killed the giants for years.

if this were madden

Id trade 2015 first round pick for another first rounder. Id take Evans and Ebron and be happy with my first rounder

sadly, this isnt madden

Veteran
    If Mack & Mosley are available for us @12, who do you like?

Admittedly, I don't watch much CFB so I've only seen Mack on youtube and some during his bowl game, but this kid Mack has been talked about a bunch (Walterfootball.com has him mocked to us).

Only defensive positions worth a 1st rd pick is CB (dennard from mich st) or a DE/pass rushing LB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnHvztk1W3o

looks good, I think they should take the best defensive player available

Quote Originally Posted by Evo'Ed View Post
    If Mack & Mosley are available for us @12, who do you like?

Admittedly, I don't watch much CFB so I've only seen Mack on youtube and some during his bowl game, but this kid Mack has been talked about a bunch (Walterfootball.com has him mocked to us).
    Mack.. Helps with the pass rush issues also, would be a very good Sam LB in this D

Banned
    Mack would be my first choice. Then I'd go BPA at either OL, CB, or LB. As long as the o-lineman is a tackle. Would never waste a first rd pick on a guard or center. Hopefully Reese can fix the o-line through free agency so we can get a playmaker on either side of the ball. With this draft we should get an absolute stud. I think this is a deep draft and very top heavy.

Mosley would disappoint me.