+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cyrus Kouandjio got embaressed!

My lord! Have you seen a top 10 player get more embaressed in a big bowl game then Kouandjio did tonight against Oklahoma? He was completely outplayed and destroyed. He might return after a game like that..lol(he prob will go pro).

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    My lord! Have you seen a top 10 player get more embaressed in a big bowl game then Kouandjio did tonight against Oklahoma? He was completely outplayed and destroyed. He might return after a game like that..lol(he prob will go pro).
    He has also has lots of games where he was guilty of multiple false starts and holds this year.. Don't even know if I'd want giants to draft him now. Scared he'd be a bust
    Last edited by miked1958; 01-03-2014 at 12:57 AM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Crazy. Bama had given up only ten sacks all season and seven tonight.

QB AJ McCarron was 38-4 in his career at Bama and half the losses came in last two games

4-New York Giants!!!!!

agreed much better off with greg robinson/cedric ogbuehi

Ya, i always thought Kouandjio was legit LT prospect, but he didn't handle speed well at all tonight. He was flat out abused.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i always thought Kouandjio was legit LT prospect, but he didn't handle speed well at all tonight. He was flat out abused.
    Lots of speed in NFL .. He will be a bust if tonight's any indicator. He may want to return to school and get better

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Lots of speed in NFL .. He will be a bust if tonight's any indicator. He may want to return to school and get better
    Especially for LT's. If hes gonna be a RT in the pros, thats fine, which he will, if he can't handle athletic speedy pass rushers, but RT's shouldent be picked in the top 10. Kouandjio has fallen far on my personal rankings after tonights game.

The last sack he gave up was the worst! Totally abused on the play by a guy 80 lbs lighter!

Yeah, was a big fan of Koujandijo before tonight. He looked like he would not be able to handle LT in the pros. Dropped him in my rankings as well

Bench Player
    I was coming on to these boards to post about this exact topic. Prior to this game my hopes were to trade back into the 25 spot or so to grab this guy. I was completely shocked with his play...i watched him and C.J. exclusivly all night. Koujandijo looked absolutely awful, missed assignments all night long and basically looked lost. I saw a few nice blocks on the second level during run plays but his pass blocking skills were atrocious, relied way too much on help.