+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

call me naive but i like

our chances of beating the pack.. we saw them week 13 without osi. a non healty tuck and with nowere near the swag we have now... actually i love our chances. lts go blue cant wait for this game
    FUTURE NFL STAR

All-Pro

Re: call me naive but i like

one thing that i like going into this game is that Aaron Rodgers has only played 1 great game in a month ... he lost to KC and has been off for 2 weeks ... but he did hang 5 TDs on da Bears 3 weeks ago

[quote user="G-Man67"]one thing that i like going into this game is that Aaron Rodgers has only played 1 great game in a month ... he lost to KC and has been off for 2 weeks ... but he did hang 5 TDs on da Bears 3 weeks ago[/quote]

I will most CERTAINLY not go into into Sundays game thinking Rodgers is going to be "off". I hear what your saying but pretend like he just threw 5 TD's last week.

[quote user="ryan12"]our chances of beating the pack.. we saw them week 13 without osi. a non healty tuck and with nowere near the swag we have now... actually i love our chances. lts go blue cant wait for this game[/quote]

I like our chances, too. We finally have a D and a running game. This could be a VERY different outcome. I'm hoping Ross will be able play.

I'm thinking 30 - 24 win for the Giants. Odds are that the Pack wins, but I think the Giants are going to pull this one out, 30 - 24.

We have a good chance, I like both team's chances and it will be a very good ball game.

If we play like we have been, if our defense steps like it has been, we will have a good ball game

[quote user="ryan12"]our chances of beating the pack.. we saw them week 13 without osi. a non healty tuck and with nowere near the swag we have now... actually i love our chances. lts go blue cant wait for this game[/quote]

i like our chances because 4 weeks ago i would have said we had no chance at all.

that said, this is a power house team and we're playing them at home as the defending SB champions.

Anyone thinking we're not underdogs in this game is a little too excited about beating a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years, but i'll tell you this: i'm over the moon that our next game is against Green Bay and not the Saints.

All-Pro

[quote user="OsiStrahan#1combo"][quote user="G-Man67"]one thing that i like going into this game is that Aaron Rodgers has only played 1 great game in a month ... he lost to KC and has been off for 2 weeks ... but he did hang 5 TDs on da Bears 3 weeks ago[/quote]

I will most CERTAINLY not go into into Sundays game thinking Rodgers is going to be "off". I hear what your saying but pretend like he just threw 5 TD's last week.[/quote]

yeah i wouldn't tell the players that and i fully expect him to perform at his best, but this league is a week to week league and you take whatever breaks come your way ... he's only human ... just saying that there could be a tiny bit of rust

[quote user="G-Man67"][quote user="OsiStrahan#1combo"][quote user="G-Man67"]one thing that i like going into this game is that Aaron Rodgers has only played 1 great game in a month ... he lost to KC and has been off for 2 weeks ... but he did hang 5 TDs on da Bears 3 weeks ago[/quote]

I will most CERTAINLY not go into into Sundays game thinking Rodgers is going to be "off". I hear what your saying but pretend like he just threw 5 TD's last week.[/quote]

yeah i wouldn't tell the players that and i fully expect him to perform at his best, but this league is a week to week league and you take whatever breaks come your way ... he's only human ... just saying that there could be a tiny bit of rust[/quote]

Sure absolutely.

We should have pitched in for a pair of tickets to Cabo and sent them to Rogers.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

so who else like our chances this week?
    FUTURE NFL STAR