+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sammy Watkins of Clemson against Ohio State...WoW!

Watkins is not on my Big Board.. Why? Cause he'll be long gone... I think he'll go as high as #2 to the Rams

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Call me crazy, but I think what Jernigan showed at the end of the year reminded me a bunch of what Watkins is doing right now. Maybe WR won't be as much a need as some think? Cruz Rundle JJ?
    Lol that doesn't sound as crazy as it would of a month ago. I've been saying the same thing about Jernigan. He really impressed me the last few weeks. Hopefully he can carry it into next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Watkins is not on my Big Board.. Why? Cause he'll be long gone... I think he'll go as high as #2 to the Rams
    This is what I am thinking. If the Rams are smart though, they trade down a few spots to a team that wants a QB or Clowney and grab him and then take an OL with their 2nd pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    29th. 3rd WR taken.
    id bet he's around that area being taken than he is top 10...he's not the finished, accomplished route runner that top 10 pick wr's have most times...tavon austin kinda bucks that thought but i dunno wtf stl was thinking...well i do, but if u go back and look at the top 10 selected wr's over the years, they almost always had an ability to run routes used in the nfl. watkins just was running bubble screens all night and getting a lot of yac yes, but in the nfl, you need to run routes...

Quote Originally Posted by ThatNiCcA56 View Post
    Lol that doesn't sound as crazy as it would of a month ago. I've been saying the same thing about Jernigan. He really impressed me the last few weeks. Hopefully he can carry it into next season.
    I have liked Jernigan for years, just thought he was not given the opportunity. We need the next OC to come in and be creative and to be able to have JJ and Cruz on the field at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    yeah, Shazier had a nice game.. any of those 3 would be nice for us. I was thinking in Khalil Mack's case, he could help out the pass rush, because honestly.. I don't see JPP, Moore, Tuck, and Kiwi somehow flipping a switch and turning it back on next year.. I hope I'm wrong though
    Shazier is a beast. he has pop like Beason does. Same intensity. Those 2 guys together would cause some serious havoc.

+ Reply to Thread