+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    dont be surprised if we go a lot of diff ways. a new OC, could feasibly mean a 1rst rd wr. and to be honest, at 12, it'd be the best time to take one bc thats generally where you can get a get like a dez braynt or something. remember, nicks was the last pick of rd 1 iirc. and it was bc he didnt have that speed aspect.
    guys who go top 10ish as a wr, u better be gettin a dez bryant type wr or better...

I would love to get this guy, he was great tonight. He would be a great addition.

the 1 thing tho, is if u watched htis game, he did most his damage on bubble screen type plays. not really as a route runner. which is concerning. it wasnt like he was running every route in the route tree out there. he ran like 3 routes all game really.

if philly got him, they'd have an all time offense to be honest. i pray they dont take him lol

Shazier another guy to watch in this game. My favorite player in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    the 1 thing tho, is if u watched htis game, he did most his damage on bubble screen type plays. not really as a route runner. which is concerning. it wasnt like he was running every route in the route tree out there. he ran like 3 routes all game really.
    He reminds me a lot of Cordarrelle Patterson.

I hope with a new OC, the routes arent as complicated as they were under gilbride.

I'd take a game breaking WR. . Cruz would be lethal again, improve the OIline with the 2nd rd pick and thru FA and our offense could be dominant again.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    I hope with a new OC, the routes arent as complicated as they were under gilbride.

I'd take a game breaking WR. . Cruz would be lethal again, improve the OIline with the 2nd rd pick and thru FA and our offense could be dominant again.
    +1

1st round pick needs to be a dynamic playmaker on either side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He reminds me a lot of Cordarrelle Patterson.
    good comparison.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post

Totally...