+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Can happen, A lot of the Mocks have the teams ahead of us going after qbs.
    No way........he will be in the top 10 he definately won't get passed the Bills at 8

Quote Originally Posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    No way........he will be in the top 10 he definately won't get passed the Bills at 8
    Yup, some have the bills taking him to pair up with EJ.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    If Tavon Austin goes at 8 then no way Watkins falls any lower. Too bad for us.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Shazier another guy to watch in this game. My favorite player in the draft.
    you like Shazier more than Khalil Mack or CJ Mosley?

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    you like Shazier more than Khalil Mack or CJ Mosley?
    I like Shazier more than Mosley.

Mack is a different type of player. Mack is an on the line SAM, he can disrupt the running game, he can blitz. He can jam a TE,

Shazier you keep out in space. Let him roam. He has the speed of a J Will, but he has an intensity you rarely see from a LB, he launches into guys, injuries himself doing it, but comes right back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Can happen, A lot of the Mocks have the teams ahead of us going after qbs.
    Mocks don't mean squat, especially this far out.

Idk much about Watkins but I'm leaning more towards mike Evans or kelvin Benjamin
    Last edited by PaulAnthony; 01-04-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I like Shazier more than Mosley.

Mack is a different type of player. Mack is an on the line SAM, he can disrupt the running game, he can blitz. He can jam a TE,

Shazier you keep out in space. Let him roam. He has the speed of a J Will, but he has an intensity you rarely see from a LB, he launches into guys, injuries himself doing it, but comes right back for more.
    yeah, Shazier had a nice game.. any of those 3 would be nice for us. I was thinking in Khalil Mack's case, he could help out the pass rush, because honestly.. I don't see JPP, Moore, Tuck, and Kiwi somehow flipping a switch and turning it back on next year.. I hope I'm wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by BossDKP View Post
    Neither is Deshawn Jackson. Give Watkins space and he will make a play. He plays angry unlike Nicks.
    Watkins is more physical and strong then DJAX with similar explosiveness also. Hes not compltetly scared of contact. Not saying Physicality is a big part of Watkins game, because its not, but compared to DJAX, he certainly is.. Watkins is gonna run a sub 4.50 40 at 205plus lbs.. Hes as explosive a player as there is in the country

16catches for over 200yrds and 2tds..lol Watkins is a guranteed top 10pick.. If Tavon Austin is top 10, Sammy Watkins def is..