Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

arent u guys sick of jets i dont went most of u went for jets.

cause jets coulda kept our old stadium or something but they still want to share with us i think they share with us cause there to cheap to pay they did this on purpuse cause they are to poor to get the and they take it out on us and they get to make the stadium we should get to make it every time because cause we were there first then they just go to our stadium and execpt it to be theres. i started to hate the jets since rex came here he likes to brag and everything i liked mangini better he said u cant play around he right!!!!! u fire him because he doesnt let u play around with football he wants to win thats why!

Re: arent u guys sick of jets i dont went most of u went for jets.

They're a Joke... the nerve of the Jets trying to open up the new Giants Stadium. They open on the road every season I don't see the need to change that
    That is the thanks we get for letting them play in our Stadium all these years

wow we let them!!!!!!!! i wish we were able to kick them out if they are causeing us trouble thats what id do

All-Pro

They're a Joke... the nerve of the Jets trying to open up the new Giants Stadium. They open on the road every season I don't see the need to change that
    That is the thanks we get for letting them play in our Stadium all these years
    -------------------

Actually, its the Giants fault for letting the Jets come back in to our place and make it their home. Jets have the right to open their stadium too, its not GIANTS STADIUM anymore...

wow the old coach or whoever let them come here i hate them.even if it was my fav player i would hate them now.

The Jets AND the Giants wanted to share a stadium because neither of them could afford a stadium alone.
    "Statistics are like a drunk with a lamppost: used more for support than illumination." Sir Winston Churchill

Big Blue Blog: http://nygiantsfr.wordpress.com/

pfft?? thiergow giants had their own stadium payed bye them selves so yes the giants afforded one. giants had their stadium before jets came.

I meant this one, dude, the Giants couldn't afford it alone.
    "Statistics are like a drunk with a lamppost: used more for support than illumination." Sir Winston Churchill

Big Blue Blog: http://nygiantsfr.wordpress.com/

well why did the jets come when they had there old one the giants coulda kept this old stadium till they can afford.