+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any word on Ross

I know he is not what we expected of him when we drafted him,but if he is out this week,its going to be a big blow...Im more confident with him than Prince out there.

Re: Any word on Ross

I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok Not so sure about DJ Ware though. This is his second concussion this season, so they will be very careful with him

yeah, when JPP and Ross collide, most of the time you know who's going to lose that one.

If ross had a concussion hes not allowed to play this week right?

Colliding with JPP is like bumping into Chuck Norris. You're guaranteed a concussion

All-Pro

[quote user="Mark444"]If ross had a concussion hes not allowed to play this week right?
    [/quote]

he has to pass the test and if he has had a concussion in the past that works against him ... let me hit the google and see the exact deal

Starter

[quote user="RonJon"]I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok him[/quote]

We'll that settles it for sure....

[quote user="sg92"][quote user="RonJon"]I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok him[/quote]

We'll that settles it for sure....[/quote]The nfl is very strict with the test. Rightfully so, for the safety of the player. I feel lucky that Ross will be back.

All-Pro

[quote user="RonJon"]I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok Not so sure about DJ Ware though. This is his second concussion this season, so they will be very careful with him[/quote]

yeah the concussion test for playoff games is a lot less involved

[quote user="lttaylor56"]yeah, when JPP and Ross collide, most of the time you know who's going to lose that one.[/quote]

JPP knocked out two of our corners. Maybe they should try staying away from him no?