+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eagles...1 and DONE !

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Well me to but at this point you gotta see who you hate the least and that in my mind would be Seattle in the NFC and prob Denver in AFC
    Here's how I'd rank the teams in order of wanting to win it all...

1) NO
    2) CIN
    3) SEA
    4) GB
    5) IND
    6) SF
    7) SD
    8) DEN (not that I hate them, but I still kinda like the idea of Eli having more rings than Peyton.
    9) CAR
    10) NE

Only ones I really dont want to win are the bottom two now though...

Now we need GB to take out the 49ers
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Don't even care at this point. As long as the Eagles are gone I am happy. Rooting for the Broncos. Hate all the NFC teams.
    Same here, last thing I wanted was the e-girls playing in our house, let alone winning.

As much as I enjoyed watching the Eagles crash and burn, and I couldn't stop laughing, the game was almost anti-climactic after watching that Chiefs/Colts game.

But at least three weeks of having to watch the Eagles play in prime time against the Bears, Cowboys and Saints payed off with them being one and done in the playoffs.And I loved watching that smirk get wiped off of Chip Kelly's face. Now, the Saints can lose next week for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I was nervous that NewOrleans would choke. Thank goodness that Philly has been eliminated form playoffs.

this

I'm glad Drew got hot in the 2nd, that dude's a gamer (and short LOL)

on a related note, I kinda felt bad that Reid didn't advance in the playoffs either. NOT

Die, Eagles, Die...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    As much as I enjoyed watching the Eagles crash and burn, and I couldn't stop laughing, the game was almost anti-climactic after watching that Chiefs/Colts game.

But at least three weeks of having to watch the Eagles play in prime time against the Bears, Cowboys and Saints payed off with them being one and done in the playoffs.And I loved watching that smirk get wiped off of Chip Kelly's face. Now, the Saints can lose next week for all I care.
    after 0:03 that stadium got dead quiet...most wonderful noise from an eagles fan any day.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Don't even care at this point. As long as the Eagles are gone I am happy. Rooting for the Broncos. Hate all the NFC teams.
    I feel the same way. Would LOVE to see Peyton win it all in our house! He deserves it after the year he's had. Then he can announce his retirement and announce that he is going to come to NY to be the offensive co-ordinator so he can help his brother to another Lombardi!! (I can dream)

can't stand the broncos...go Colts (or Bengals)

as for the NFC, I rather see one of Parcells disciples win it and I like Brees.

The Saints beat the Shegirls playing old school Giants' Football. Defense and Running Attack.

Jerruh must feel like a genius looking at ROB RYAN gameplan success at grounding the Egirls, Desean Jackoff and Leseanda

+ Reply to Thread