+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: haha eagles

Only thing more painful (and more fun for us) would have been for them to make it to the NFC Championship game and lose it there.

BOOM!!!

I bet Eagles homer Ron Jaworski cried in his beer last night. I hope LT shows up one day and puts him in his place when he runs his mouth.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by cken View Post
    Only thing more painful (and more fun for us) would have been for them to make it to the NFC Championship game and lose it there.
    I would definitly have a heart attach if they ever made it to the NFC Championship game!!

Veteran
    I got a bunch of friends that are Eagles fans so I was kind of rooting for them. But they played like crap, and deserved to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I bet Eagles homer Ron Jaworski cried in his beer last night. I hope LT shows up one day and puts him in his place when he runs his mouth.
    He is the #1 Giant hater. Can't blame him as LT and company beat the sh/it out of him for years.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    I got a bunch of friends that are Eagles fans so I was kind of rooting for them. But they played like crap, and deserved to lose.
    If God was an Eagles fan I still wouldn't root for them.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    If God was an Eagles fan I still wouldn't root for them.
    If God declared that only Eagles fans got to heaven, I would rather go to hell, because it would mean getting away from all the Eagles fans...

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    He is the #1 Giant hater. Can't blame him as LT and company beat the sh/it out of him for years.
    Very true LT made Jaworskis life misreable. And that goofball has taken every to dig at the Giants since. I still remember him saying the Giants were not a playoff team after we lost to the Saints. A few months later we were SB champs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    Friends dont let friends root for the eagles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    Very true LT made Jaworskis life misreable. And that goofball has taken every to dig at the Giants since. I still remember him saying the Giants were not a playoff team after we lost to the Saints. A few months later we were SB champs.
    I cant blame any player turned commentator/analysist for having some bias for the team they played for. If any one of us had a job in sports media we would do the same. Its human nature

Jaws is one of my favorite commentators

+ Reply to Thread