+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How has Marvin Lewis kept his job?

11 years without one playoff win. The Bengals owners are surely patient.

Make that 12 years and 0-5 in the playoffs.

Forever Bungals

I've always wanted to say this..... go Caaargers go...lol
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

First, the Chiefs and now the Bengals. So far, all of the postseason cursed teams are falling. Next up, the Chargers...hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    First, the Chiefs and now the Bengals. So far, all of the postseason cursed teams are falling. Next up, the Chargers...hopefully.
    Peyton has choke baggage of his own, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Peyton has choke baggage of his own, though.
    If you are speaking of Peyton Manning I am not sure it pertains here. I am talking of a Head Coach that hasn't won a single playoff games in 12 years. Just very surprising to me that he has kept his job.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    If you are speaking of Peyton Manning I am not sure it pertains here. I am talking of a Head Coach that hasn't won a single playoff games in 12 years. Just very surprising to me that he has kept his job.
    Yep, but I was responding to the call that the playoff-cursed teams are failing. The Chargers and Broncos face each other next week, and they both have a history of choking. Peyton has a habit of going one and done, and Rivers has a habit of imploding in AFC Championship games.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Yep, but I was responding to the call that the playoff-cursed teams are failing. The Chargers and Broncos face each other next week, and they both have a history of choking. Peyton has a habit of going one and done, and Rivers has a habit of imploding in AFC Championship games.
    Chargers played well today and the Broncos defense is not very good. Broncos should win.

Veteran
    Chargers and bengals both looked like they didn't belong in the playoffs. What a bore-fest. That being said I think it'll be a good game next week just because teams that are in the same division usually make entertaining games and weird outcomes sometimes ensue