+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else feel nick foles is really overrated ???

Lets let the dude start a full contiguous season before he is enshrined in Canton. The Schmeagle fans have been burnt out looking at Vicks garbage for so long, they would be happy with a one eyed peg leg pirate at QB.....aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    First off I'm not hating on this guy at all I just don't see what's so spectacular about him ?? I think he is a straight chucker that lucks out most of the time because his receivers bail him out ?? What you guys think ? I am I way off on my analysis of this guy ??
    I think he is an excellent young QB. He has a decent football IQ in that he does not make many mistakes and he has a nice arm with accuracy. I think most of the people hating on him in this thread is due to their hatred for the eagles. I hate the eagles even more than I hate the cowboys and have no choice but to give Foles his due.
    Close or you hit the bricks

He actually reminds me of a young Brady a bit.

Whether or not his talents and young mind will ever be on Brady like levels remains to be seen. In fact, I quite doubt that will happen. But still the comparison is valid.

Veteran
    Very good/young quarterback, accurate. 27 touchdowns and just two interceptions in 10 games. He'll be even more dangerous next year, and a big problem for us in the future.

Agreed

Bench Player
    nick "finally" folds (no typo) kinda reminds me of alex smith in terms of skill set maybe better
    "You beat yourself when you don't believe in yourself"

I hope he blows.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    First off I'm not hating on this guy at all I just don't see what's so spectacular about him ?? I think he is a straight chucker that lucks out most of the time because his receivers bail him out ?? What you guys think ? I am I way off on my analysis of this guy ??
    nope.. I think he is the goods.

Yo udont throw 20 TDs and what??....like 4 picks with luck.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Yea anyone can throw 7 tds a game in his first year and have a better quarterback rating then rogers....that happens all the time. Super overrated. I mean his wr are stacked a aging midget and a racist...I mean who would not go to the super bowl. DJax + Cooper > Fitz Bolden. He has clearly not even mastered the chuck and duck like eli....When your about to take a sack....throw it with your left hand....or toss it into a crowd of 4 defenders...Once he learrns that...then we will see.

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post

He's pretty good. Doesn't make many mistakes, has a good arm, etc.

This.

He doesn't make dumb mistakes...like...wait for it...wait for it...Eli...
    **Fan since 1970**

+ Reply to Thread