+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody else feel nick foles is really overrated ???

Safe passes, accurate, QB friendly offense, won't gamble like Eli. I'd say he is a middle of the road QB who put up some impressive stats. He knows how to take care of the ball. Alex Smith type QB.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

I liked him when he attended Arizona. I do not think he is overrated. He may not put up Peyton, Brees or Brady numbers, but I think he is a good QB that helps the Eagles moreso than Vick.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    First off I'm not hating on this guy at all I just don't see what's so spectacular about him ?? I think he is a straight chucker that lucks out most of the time because his receivers bail him out ?? What you guys think ? I am I way off on my analysis of this guy ??
    He is much better than what they had but he has a long way to go. He plays too conservative to ever win it all. It seems he doesn't want to ever throw the ball away and doesn't take any chances. The Eagles gimmicky offense will be slowed down next year as all gimmicky offense do.

One hit wonder like RG3, the rest of the league will catch up next season. The Eagles are not a good football team, it really feels like they completely lucked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli's Giants View Post
    One hit wonder like RG3, the rest of the league will catch up next season. The Eagles are not a good football team, it really feels like they completely lucked out.
    Lets be honest, If RG3 is a one hit wonder it is because of his health. I can see Foles being a successful QB in that system for quite a few years. This good? Probably not. Dallas figured him out IMO.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

He's a rich mans alex smith. Won't make mistakes and can also throw the deep ball and put up some impressive stats but seems to hold onto the ball too long and also lacks the clutch factor to pick up the big 3rd downs

No, I don't think so. Foles played very well, but I think that most still look at him with a bout of skepticism. Aside from Eagles fans, I can't imagine people truly being under the belief that he has "arrived."

Banned
    totally over rated

the eagirl fools think this guy is the greatest qb to arrive after playing a half a season......morons

No one is even rating him that high, but I think he plays good football.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    totally over rated

the eagirl fools think this guy is the greatest qb to arrive after playing a half a season......morons
    Lol, you just mad they beat you

+ Reply to Thread