+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whos your fave 3rd-7th rd QB Prospect/Prospects?

There are some QB's who have fallen because injury(Mettenberger, Murray), and then there is a glut of other mid rd QB's as well. Almost all of em have some intrigue. Obviously most wont pan out. Whos the 1 or 2 you guys like outta that group??

Jimmy Garopolo QB E.Illinois has grown on me. Strong arm, somewhat mobile, can make all the throws..etc I also like Aj McCarron.. Hes a winner, and deadly accurate.. Hes got solid size, and arm should get stronger as he ages and matures physically in the NFL. Those are probably the 2 i would like the most if we did happen to grab a QB in the 3rd-7th Range..

My super sleepers would be Kenny Guiton(just watch the games he played in), and Bryn Renner...

The "biggest" sleepers never turn out to be. I would stay away for any and all QBs in the middle rounds

For us none, people are still butt hurt that we took Nassib

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    I was more pissed they traded up to get him. I actually liked Dysert and Bray more than Nassib.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Now most people see that Eli is regressing though. And if people are thinking with there minds and not there hearts, they will say most QB's don't go back the other way when they start declining in there almost mid 30's.. Especially if that QB never really was truly elite at any time.. People get caught up in the 2 SB runs, but those were just 2 good stretches.. God bless him, he played the best football of his life during those 2 playoff runs.. Nassib also has shown us nothing and Painter will not be back. On top of everything , our last look at Eli, was him limping off the field.

Not to mention, i'm saying "if we do".. Not if you want a QB, who would you want, but if the giants are gonna take one regardless, which one would you want it to be?

Tajh Boyd (3-4), Zack Mettenberger (3-4), Aaron Murray (4-5)

I'm Huge Mettenberger fan. Love how he throws it on time and in the right spot. Aj McCarron also will be a good nfl Qb. Just to smart and a proven winner.

Banned
    If we draft a QB then Reese should automatically be fired.

Absolutely no way Tahj Boyd makes it out of the 2nd unless he does some Aaron Hernandez stuff between now & the draft.

I wouldn't be shocked if a team traded up to 32 to grab him.