+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Report: RGIII bragged about his influence over Snyder

  1. #11
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    RG3 is a bum...Andrew Luck is the real deal.
    Russell Wilson is the real deal.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

  2. #12
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Russell Wilson is the real deal.
    Yeah Wilson is sick too.

    I watched him a lot in college, couldn't understand how he made it to the 3rd round. I also said before that draft he would be better then RG3.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

  3. #13
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,196
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    coach killer

    Shanahan is a good ball coach...imagine Shanny and his zone-blocking at the height of the Eli Era ? (Jacobs, Bradshaw, Suebert, Diehl, MacKenzie...)
    Shanahan is a very, very overrated coach.

  4. #14
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,179
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Shanahan is a very, very overrated coach.
    I disagree, but you have your opinion and I have mine.


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah Wilson is sick too.

    I watched him a lot in college, couldn't understand how he made it to the 3rd round.
    Probably because of his height. He doesn't have the prototypical size of a quarterback so many teams would've dismissed him instantly.

  6. #16
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Probably because of his height. He doesn't have the prototypical size of a quarterback so many teams would've dismissed him instantly.
    Exactly. I think Tajh Boyd falls in that category as well.

    Hey look, Pugh has short arms, he must not be that good.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Russell Wilson is the real deal.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah Wilson is sick too.

    I watched him a lot in college, couldn't understand how he made it to the 3rd round. I also said before that draft he would be better then RG3.
    Russell Wilson does what he is supposed to do, win games with a dominant team. He isn't in the same class as Luck because he hasn't had to carry an average team. A lot like Big Ben early in his career.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts