Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

just to put u on break from a long rough 8w8loss season whats ur favorite players? and how?

mines kenny phillips and steve smith kenny becuase hes a good defender and hes really a nice guy steve smith cause he catchs hard stuff like against asoughama they were so fast and asoughma just ran so fast and steve caught it and tackleing fast whats your who what and why?

Re: just to put u on break from a long rough 8w8loss season whats ur favorite players? and how?

[quote user="stevesmith91"]mines kenny phillips and steve smith kenny becuase hes a good defender and hes really a nice guy steve smith cause he catchs hard stuff like against asoughama they were so fast and asoughma just ran so fast and steve caught it and tackleing fast whats your who what and why?
    [/quote]

Is that english you're speaking there?

All-Pro

Re: just to put u on break from a long rough 8w8loss season whats ur favorite players? and how?

Will Beatty, Steve Smith, Eli.

Smith, and Eli.
    Past players
    Tiki, and Toomer

wow cool most of u guys like eli and smith to... i wish eli get back into form like 07 season and 08 cause he in pressure he would escape and get like a first down... i loved to hear that eli did that.

All-Pro

Jacobs,KP,Bradshaw,Nicks,Smith.

Bench Player

haha seriously was that english and mine would have to be nicks, smith, and KP

All-Pro

[quote user="stevesmith91"]wow cool most of u guys like eli and smith to... i wish eli get back into form like 07 season and 08 cause he in pressure* he would escape and get like a first down... i loved to hear that eli did that.
    [/quote]I think last year was his best year, but I know exactly what you're saying.

Mario,Smith,Nicks,K.P,T2 and Bradshaw

Veteran

[quote user="stevesmith91"]mines kenny phillips and steve smith kenny becuase hes a good defender and hes really a nice guy steve smith cause he catchs hard stuff like against asoughama they were so fast and asoughma just ran so fast and steve caught it and tackleing fast whats your who what and why?
    [/quote]

Wow! Ever heard of "punctuation"?