+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Did JPP guarentee a win vs GB?

Tell me this is taken out of context or something. Why cant any of these guys just let their play do the talking... man. This doesnt sound like something he would say, "We're the best" ??

"We’re going to win," Pierre-Paul said, per Paul Schwartz of the New York Post. "One hundred percent we’re going to win ... because we’re the best."

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...75988/34284176

Re: Did JPP guarentee a win vs GB?

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Tell me this is taken out of context or something. Why cant any of these guys just let their play do the talking... man. This doesnt sound like something he would say, "We're the best" ??

"We’re going to win," Pierre-Paul said, per Paul Schwartz of the New York Post. "One hundred percent we’re going to win ... because we’re the best."

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...75988/34284176

[/quote]

He is a young guy that got caught up in the moment. I would prefer he not said it but if he beats the he/ll out of Rodgers next week I will forgive him.

No better then Greg jennings saying they will get us back for the 07 loss.

but i agree that our guys really shouldn't be talking like there is no chance we could lose.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

He got asked what he thinks the Giants chances are against GB....what the hell is he supposed to say? "uhh not good, i think were gonna get waxed"

The only one blowing this outta proportion is you guys and the media.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]No better then Greg jennings saying they will get us back for the 07 loss. but i agree that our guys really shouldn't be talking like there is no chance we could lose.[/quote]

Jennings quote was funny, bc he said something like "They knocked us out of the 2008 SB, now its time for revenge on OUR turf"....call me crazy, but wasn't that NFC Championship game IN Green Bay?!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]No better then Greg jennings saying they will get us back for the 07 loss.

but i agree that our guys really shouldn't be talking like there is no chance we could lose.[/quote]

Agreed. The Packers arent some pushover. They are extremely lethal on offense even against the best D's in the league.

The thing that makes Rodgers so great is even if you can rush some QBs like Romo or Ryan, Rodgers delivers that ball so quickly, makes quicker, better decisions than these other guys.

We really dont need any of these clowns running their mouths.

I happen to like the confidence, would you rather have him say "I don't think our D will be able to compete?". When these guys play with confidence and union the sky is the limit.

All-Pro

[quote user="RUbaseball24"]He got asked what he thinks the Giants chances are against GB....what the hell is he supposed to say? "uhh not good, i think were gonna get waxed" The only one blowing this outta proportion is you guys and the media.[/quote]

Well, Im seeing it and hearing about it all over the place, so Im hoping it is just something taken out of context since I didnt hear him say it. Doesnt sound like a Namath or Fassel guarentee.

If you REALLY want a good laugh, please go to PFT.com and click one the JPP headline.

Embarrassing comments coming from Pack fans.

One from an eagle fan---"Good thing the Eagles chose Brandon Graham over JPP; Another win for Andy Reid."

Wow just wow

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-green-bay/

JPP is the LAST guy on this team I'd rag on for guaranteeing a win.

Whether we win or lose, he'll at least back his words up on his part...

It comes down to a team effort.

Our team is hot, and they're really confident...

That's exactly what you need to go into Lambeau in January against the 15-1 defending SB champs...