+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desean Jackson vs dez Bryant (battle of the idiots) who wins ??

If I could punch one of them in the face it would be Jackson, without hesitation.

Veteran
    Ease up on Desaun, he's been disrespected as of late, 10M/per just ain't getting it done.

Bryant is the kind of guy you love to hate, kinda like T.O. once was. He hammed it up like the "bad" guys in pro wrestling. One of the Draw Play comics identifies exactly what I'm talking about, so I'll just let Dave himself speak for me:

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/diva-training-2/

And that’s what makes him awesome. See, I hate Dez Bryant. I hate his big ol’ face. I hate his weird touchdown taunt. I hate how good he is and that he makes the Cowboys better when he isn’t being a dummy. I hate his mohawk. I hate his earings. I hate his stupid chin beard. I hate his attitude. But…I love Dez bryant. I love to hate Dez bryant. I love hating on Dez Bryant. I love that the Cowboys are full of cool players like Ware, Witten, Romo, and Sean Lee that make me hate them less but then I remember Dez Bryant exists and I take extreme joy in watching his big ol’ stupid face lose a game and act like a baby.
    I love Dez Bryant because I hate him so much. Dez Bryant is good for the NFL. We need players like Dez Bryant, because Football is drama. Football is television. Football needs a big noisy antagonist. A villain. Not an actual bad guy like Aaron Hernandez but a flamboyant TV villain. We need those big personality players, because we need someone to hate. They form great contrasts to the quiet, dignified players (like Calvin Johnson). They are the Yang to the Yin. Watching T.O. clown my team for years on the Eagles and Cowboys made me sick, and it made me even more sick every time he showboated after a win. But then, when the Giants beat the Cowboys in 2007 and TO cried? It was like 5 christmases in a row. It was basically the superbowl. If the season had ended the next week I would have been happy, because we made TO cry. Of course that didn’t happen and then we made Tom Brady and Brett Favre cry so it’s all good. 2007 ruled. Sorry Brett. I liked you. Now TO, or Dez…they aren’t actually bad people (I assume) but they are big personalities, and hating on big personalities is just as fun as rooting for the “good” guys.

Jackson, on the other hand, is a little **** who needs to go away forever.

Dez Bryant is a clown, Jackson is a punk.

Desean Jackson is part of one of the worst sport memories ever. And he's a jerk. Dez Bryant I think gets a bad wrap. Tom Brady is more of a brat but gets a free pass from the media.

Could be the race card....

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    It's simple guys it's the clash of the *******s who comes out on top ??? My pick goes to desean Jackson !!
    What position? Kick returner? Jackson. WR? Be serious.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What position? Kick returner? Jackson. WR? Be serious.
    What do you think obvious WR!

Bench Player
    if i had to choose to draft one it would be dez cause hes a better player. he's a knucklehead but at least he compassionate about the game... by the way desean house just got burglarized. heres the link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...JSXyEA.35NbK5_
    "You beat yourself when you don't believe in yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    What do you think obvious WR!
    It's not that obvious because Jackson isn't a great receiver. He's a great kick returner and a decent receiver. You can't build a team around a #2 / #3 type receiver. You can around a #1; Bryant's a 1. Jackson isn't in that conversation.

+ Reply to Thread