+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by born blue View Post
    Yeah, I have been assuming he'll be gone by #43, but interesting if he's not. If he and Shazier are on the board who do you pick?
    Tough call to be honest, I like them both, I'd prob flip flop

I mean jernigan is expected to go in round 1 early round 2 latest so getting him in round 3 is unrealistic. Secondly, you heard it from the front office we need to fix the offense so our first 3 picks, while good picks, just isnt realistic

Banned
    Needs a WR but this is great for someone that isn't a Giants' fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Needs a WR but this is great for someone that isn't a Giants' fan.
    There is FA

Banned
    Isn't Jernigan suppose to be a top 15 pick? Very good picks but unless I'm mistaken I thought Jernigan was a sure 1st rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatNiCcA56 View Post
    Isn't Jernigan suppose to be a top 15 pick? Very good picks but unless I'm mistaken I thought Jernigan was a sure 1st rounder.
    yea.. I'm thinking late 1st / early 2nd

Veteran
    There's no way Jernigan falls to the 3rd round

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Darqueze Dennard - CB - Michigan St
    Kyle Van Noy - OLB - BYU
    Timmy Jernigan - DT - FSU
    Carlos Hyde - RB - Ohio St.
    Bryan Stork - C FSU
    Chris Watt - G - Notre Dame

that's a slam dunk to me.. Thoughts?
    Whoever it was over there that made this mock is clearly a Giants fan

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Whoever it was over there that made this mock is clearly a Giants fan
    The only thing that really sticks out to me as far fetched is Jerny in RD3, and even then, theres a ton of good DTs coming out who could go ahead of him, like Aaron Donald, Stephon Tuitt, Kelcy Quarles, RaShede Hageman, Dominique Easley, DaQuan Jones, Daniel McCullers, Will Sutton, Ego Ferguson..etc As far as Stork and Watt, its not outta this realm for good C's and G's to fall to the 5th-6th range..

Its exactly what i've been saying, we should wait on Oline becasue you can get good players in the mid to late rds...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The only thing that really sticks out to me as far fetched is Jerny in RD3, and even then, theres a ton of good DTs coming out who could go ahead of him, like Aaron Donald, Stephon Tuitt, Kelcy Quarles, RaShede Hageman, Dominique Easley, DaQuan Jones, Daniel McCullers, Will Sutton, Ego Ferguson..etc As far as Stork and Watt, its not outta this realm for good C's and G's to fall to the 5th-6th range..

Its exactly what i've been saying, we should wait on Oline becasue you can get good players in the mid to late rds...
    I agree. I do think Jerny in the 3rd would take a decent amount of luck.

I was more commenting about how good that draft would be. Again, I need more answers on Storks ongoing health issues, but assuming that he is clear of that then that is a fine looking mock.