+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notre dame TE Troy niklas declares

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I didn't think that he would declare... I just watched his game vs Michigan and was really impressed with his game. He looks to be a really solid blocker and has nice hands. He does look athletic enough to make a few moves once he makes the catch as well. Him and Fiedorowicz are almost the exact same build. Both guys can block well and would be perfect for us I think.

Damn the top 5 TE's in this draft could all make an impact in the league right away. Ebron, Amaro, Seferian Jenkins, Niklas, and Fiedorowicz. This is a sick TE class! The last three I mentioned are all guys that would fit our offense very well IMO
    Ya, the TE class is shaping up really nicely.. I don't know if Niklas is gonna start right away.. He disapeared for long stretches during the season for ND, and dosen't have a ton of game reps on the college level. I like em alot though, just think it might be a yr or 2 before he really comes on..

You got a really fun class of TE's this yr..

The top of the list TE's
    -------------------------------
    A.Seferian-Jenkins Wash
    J.Amaro T-Tech
    E.Ebron Unc
    T.Niklas ND
    Fiedorowicz Iowa

Then you got the potential/upside TE's(kinda like Julius Thomas and Jordan Cameron).etc
    ----------------------
    A.Lynch GA
    R.Blanchflower Umass
    Joe Don Duncan Dixie St.
    X.Grimble Usc
    R.Rodgers Cal
    J.Murphy Utah
    M.Jensen Fres St.

Then you got a few late rders and udf's that have intrigue(Jake Ballard, Jeff Cumberland type take a chances.etc)
    -------------------------
    C.Gillmore Col St.
    J.Pedersen Wisc
    T.Bolser Indy

Then you got the trouble makers who might be worth a flyer
    ----------------------------

A.C Leonard Tenn St.
    C.Lyerla Org

A fun TE class indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, the TE class is shaping up really nicely.. I don't know if Niklas is gonna start right away.. He disapeared for long stretches during the season for ND, and dosen't have a ton of game reps on the college level. I like em alot though, just think it might be a yr or 2 before he really comes on..

You got a really fun class of TE's this yr..

The top of the list TE's
    -------------------------------
    A.Seferian-Jenkins Wash
    J.Amaro T-Tech
    E.Ebron Unc
    T.Niklas ND
    Fiedorowicz Iowa

Then you got the potential/upside TE's(kinda like Julius Thomas and Jordan Cameron).etc
    ----------------------
    A.Lynch GA
    R.Blanchflower Umass
    Joe Don Duncan Dixie St.
    X.Grimble Usc
    R.Rodgers Cal
    J.Murphy Utah
    M.Jensen Fres St.

Then you got a few late rders and udf's that have intrigue(Jake Ballard, Jeff Cumberland type take a chances.etc)
    -------------------------
    C.Gillmore Col St.
    J.Pedersen Wisc
    T.Bolser Indy

Then you got the trouble makers who might be worth a flyer
    ----------------------------

A.C Leonard Tenn St.
    C.Lyerla Org

A fun TE class indeed!
    I liked what I saw from Rodgers from Cal but his stats aren't that impressive. He looked pretty damn athletic in the game I watched so idk if their QB isn't great or he just had a monster game... I would definitely agree with the categories that you broke them down into. I like the whole potential/upside group of TE's in the mid to late rounds but I don't know about Rodgers (Only saw one game) and J Murphy (haven't seen anything honestly). A.C Leonard is intriguing I think. Granted he is playing at a small school but he definitely has some skills. If he can keep his **** together I think he could be a nice surprise for a team.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

+ Reply to Thread