+ Reply to Thread

Last game against GB(video and pics)

I know that there have been a few threads about the officiating for the last few weeks, and I really made a stink about it after the redskins game. While searching the internet on that subject I stumbled onto this. Clear and concise video and pictures of blatant disregard by the officials to make the right calls. Do you think this will happen again now that GB wont have an undefeated season? Have a look see and tell me your opinion.

http://giantskickoff.com/2011/12/06/...the-ny-giants/

"KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player

Re: Last game against GB(video and pics)

Honestly that game was one of the worst ever called. Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but that officiating crew is known for making really odd calls during games.

The Green Bay vs Giants game was officiated by Jeff Triplette and crew, the very next week they were the refs for the New England Patriots vs Washington Redskins and made some really bad calls in that game.

None worse than this phantom roughing the passer penalty on London Fletcher's hit of Tom Brady, here is the video also from the same site:
    http://giantskickoff.com/2011/12/11/...-of-tom-brady/

I think ultimately the NFL would love a Packers vs Patriots Super Bowl. If Triplette and crew are refs this weekend we are in deep trouble.

Veteran

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]

I know that there have been a few threads about the officiating for the last few weeks, and I really made a stink about it after the redskins game. While searching the internet on that subject I stumbled onto this. Clear and concise video and pictures of blatant disregard by the officials to make the right calls. Do you think this will happen again now that GB wont have an undefeated season? Have a look see and tell me your opinion.

[/quote]

The NFL would take severe heat if the same officiating crew as the regular season game gets this game as well. It would be a PR nightmare. If the NFL is pushing an agenda via officials, they can do it with a differentcrew just as easily without showing a pattern that would look overly biased in one direction if they used the same offiicals. It would also hang Triplette's crew out to dry and the NFL is not stupid enough to alienate their employees.No way Triplette's crewgets this game.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Bench Player

[quote user="repeatchamps"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]

[/quote]

The NFL would take severe heat if the same officiating crew as the regular season game gets this game as well. It would be a PR nightmare. If the NFL is pushing an agenda via officials, they can do it with a differentcrew just as easily without showing a pattern that would look overly biased in one direction. No way Triplette's crewgets this game.

[/quote]

I hope you are right, cause seriously that crew is the worst in the NFL. Just listen to his explanation of the phantom hit on Brady, doesn't call fletcher for a late hit says London hit Brady with a forearm to the head which wasn't even close to being accurate.

I cannot stand Triplette!

the jennings TD looked legit to me and still does. very very tough to tell for sure if ballards knee is down from stills so hard to criticise the refs too much for a marginal decision as well. seems like a lot of conspiracy theory to me, same sort of things the pats fans put all over the internet when we beat them in the superbowl. that game is done and no longer means anything, bring the important one on!

If Triplette calls this game again, I'm going to blow a gasket. WORST REF EVER!!!! I will be so pissed off

All-Pro

[quote user="Gav_devils#56"]the jennings TD looked legit to me and still does. very very tough to tell for sure if ballards knee is down from stills so hard to criticise the refs too much for a marginal decision as well. seems like a lot of conspiracy theory to me, same sort of things the pats fans put all over the internet when we beat them in the superbowl. that game is done and no longer means anything, bring the important one on!
    [/quote]

I thought that was one of the worst calls I ever saw. No where at any point did he possess the ball before being knocked out of his hands and out of bounds.

[quote user="Gav_devils#56"]the jennings TD looked legit to me and still does. very very tough to tell for sure if ballards knee is down from stills so hard to criticise the refs too much for a marginal decision as well. seems like a lot of conspiracy theory to me, same sort of things the pats fans put all over the internet when we beat them in the superbowl. that game is done and no longer means anything, bring the important one on!
    [/quote]How can that Jennings TD look legit??? he bobbled all the way with just fingers. No control ever. And the Ballard catch with the stills are very convincing to being in bounds,if you dont think he had control watch the video and then look at stills. Wow are you sure your not the ref that made these calls???
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Let's just make our own breaks. Luck is the residue of design.

And didn't the Cards get saved on the blown non-call on Cruz's fumble or leaving the ball on the ground before the whistle was called?

But concerning Ballard, I wish the ref had called it a TD. They would then go back and review it. If it wasn't a TD then it could be overturned. I don't think they'd go to the video booth if it hadn't been called a TD unless a challenge flag had been thrown.