+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Cruz's Salsa Dance

Just so most of you know and I don't mean to bust your bubble but this was ripped from Chad Johnson back in cinnci.

I love Cruz and the celebration but lets not give him credit for someone's move. I like that he is doing it but he wasnt the originator !.

Re: Cruz's Salsa Dance

[quote user="sheepdip"]Just so most of you know and I don't mean to bust your bubble but this was ripped from Chad Johnson back in cinnci.

I love Cruz and the celebration but lets not give him credit for someone's move. I like that he is doing it but he wasnt the originator !.

[/quote] Ochocinco invented Salsa now?
    --80--

I thought it was a Latin thing...

Cruz is Puerto Rican, he grew up dancing that before Ochostinko knew what a salsa was.

[quote user="sheepdip"]Just so most of you know and I don't mean to bust your bubble but this was ripped from Chad Johnson back in cinnci.

[/quote]

yeah lets give Chad Johnson credit for salsa while we are talking about originators

direct tween from Ocho

Mr Cruz is a phenomenal talent,my salsa may b better but his play is better than mine RT

I hate to break it you but Salsa Dance is something like 90 years old
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]I hate to break it you but Salsa Dance is something like 90 years old[/quote]

Pretty sure guys havent been salsa dancing in the NFL for 90 years. But Ochocinco is the first one I ever saw do it, therefore it's his celebration move, and Cruz did in fact steal it. You never steal another guys celebration move. Makes you look like a total tool.

As long as he gets into the endzone I don't care what he does.

[quote user="trenken311"][quote user="burier"]I hate to break it you but Salsa Dance is something like 90 years old[/quote]

Pretty sure guys havent been salsa dancing in the NFL for 90 years. But Ochocinco is the first one I ever saw do it, therefore it's his celebration move, and Cruz did in fact steal it. You never steal another guys celebration move. Makes you look like a total tool.[/quote]

lol...you're on a roll today aren't you?