+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Don't like trash talkers, he was talking trash, head butting on every play. See Mark Bavaro, Barry Sanders... Guys with class.
    Maybe these DB were talking during the game too and he was giving it right back?
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Veteran

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I don't, he is the biggest crybaby in the NFL.
    I can't stand his antics on the sideline. He looks like he is having a temper tantrum half the time. (I used to have a crush on him when he was QB of the Bears years ago... now he creeps me out.)

"class" is a bull**** ambiguous construct for idiotic sports fans to create nonsense talking points around, it doesn't exist.

Just watching all of these guys prance around like a bunch of fools is really detracting to the game. When you make a tackle there is no need to run around fighting the need to remove your helmet. If you make a sack you don't need to run halfway down to the other end zone and back, when you break up a pass you don't need to do the chicken dance pumping your chest out and flapping your arms.
    The old saying is act like you've been there before, and it's quite clear that these younger players have no discipline or respect for the game when they make it all about themselves and cost their teams success in the long run.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by amukamerica View Post
    "class" is a bull**** ambiguous construct for idiotic sports fans to create nonsense talking points around, it doesn't exist.
    You must live a sad world where class doesn't exist.

I dont like punks that talk crap and then back it up with good play, i like teams that talk trash and then get beat by their division rivals like the giants.

watching Boldin and Sherman tomorrow should be pretty annoying..

Quote Originally Posted by amukamerica View Post
    Just like elite status.