+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cam is no SuperMan

Cam is no SuperMan

Looked good in the first half but bad in the second half. He showed poor pocket awareness and looked like he was trying to milk the clock when he should be rushing to the line.

Too bad he isn't Eli Manning in the post season

I always hated that "nickname". He hasn't proven much, if anything in the pros to be called "superman"
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    I always hated that "nickname". He hasn't proven much, if anything in the pros to be called "superman"
    I agree, he has a long way to even get into the Top 10. Much physical ability but much to learn.

always thought the pampers were playing way over their heads....

Cam Will be OK though, Panthers have Issues but Cam is not one of them, His Receivers SUCK, I seen a Linebacker run step for step with Brandon Lafell on a Go Route, they don't separate at all even that last INT Bowman was step for step with Greg Olsen and he shield him from running his route and cutting inside which result into a INT

I think Cam will be the best out of the new generate of QB's IN THE NFC because I think he is better thrower than Kaepernick, RG3 and the others, also he don't always look to run, he can stay in the pocket even if he means him taking a sack

But for his first playoffs, NOT BAD but he is their entire Offense basically, his is their running game and passing game, DeAngelo Williams did NOTHING Today. Not only on Offense, all the hype on Kuechley, Greg Hardy those guys did not make ANY PLAYS!

Panthers are young though, they will only continue to get better including Cam Newton and Kuechley. But yes the Superman thing brings too much damn pressure
    Last edited by Sicko; 01-12-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    Same is true of Kaepernick and his superman td display. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Same is true of Kaepernick and his superman td display. Please.
    When Kaepernick mocked Cam the way he did, I was hoping Newton would return the favor on the next drive with a "bicep kiss" TD. Freaking shame I didn't get to see it...Kaep annoys the hell out me.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    When Kaepernick mocked Cam the way he did, I was hoping Newton would return the favor on the next drive with a "bicep kiss" TD. Shame I didn't get to see it...Kaep annoys the hell out me.
    He does act like a pink but he's a kid and none too smart so that's to be expected. Plus he's surrounded by a ton of talent and is in a system that doesn't require his QBing to twin games so, he's gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

more like SuperScam

+ Reply to Thread