+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cam is no SuperMan

I expected better from the Panthers' defense. They made the same mistake that the Packers' defense did against the Niners. Hopefully, the Seahawks will finally knock off San Fran. I'm sick of that team, although I am jealous of how Harbaugh has turned that franchise around in a few short years.
    One of these teams is not like the others

mother ****ing bull **** san fran forty-whiners better not play for the SB in our House...**** that

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Some poor decisions by Newton but he got little help from his offense. Carolina needs to get him some receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Some poor decisions by Newton but he gets little help from his offense. Carolina needs to get him some receivers.
    Hakeem Nicks?

NC Tarheel alum...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Cam Will be OK though, Panthers have Issues but Cam is not one of them, His Receivers SUCK, I seen a Linebacker run step for step with Brandon Lafell on a Go Route, they don't separate at all even that last INT Bowman was step for step with Greg Olsen and he shield him from running his route and cutting inside which result into a INT

I think Cam will be the best out of the new generate of QB's IN THE NFC because I think he is better thrower than Kaepernick, RG3 and the others, also he don't always look to run, he can stay in the pocket even if he means him taking a sack

But for his first playoffs, NOT BAD but he is their entire Offense basically, his is their running game and passing game, DeAngelo Williams did NOTHING Today. Not only on Offense, all the hype on Kuechley, Greg Hardy those guys did not make ANY PLAYS!

Panthers are young though, they will only continue to get better including Cam Newton and Kuechley. But yes the Superman thing brings too much damn pressure
    49ers O-line dominated. I'd take Kuechcly in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    mother ****ing bull **** san fran forty-whiners better not play for the SB in our House...**** that
    I'm with you. I want to see the Hawks vs. Broncos. I'm sick of seeing the 49ers every year and Jim Harbaugh having his conniption fits on the sideline. They need to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I expected better from the Panthers' defense. They made the same mistake that the Packers' defense did against the Niners. Hopefully, the Seahawks will finally knock off San Fran. I'm sick of that team, although I am jealous of how Harbaugh has turned that franchise around in a few short years.

And all at the low, low cost of being completely irrelevant and sucking for a complete decade.

I'm not the least bit jealous of that.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    When Kaepernick mocked Cam the way he did, I was hoping Newton would return the favor on the next drive with a "bicep kiss" TD. Freaking shame I didn't get to see it...Kaep annoys the hell out me.
    Same here, I don't like Newton's SuperMan act but it was even less classy of Kapernick. No surprise as Harbaugh has loaded his roster with a bunch of trash talking punks.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    49ers O-line dominated. I'd take Kuechcly in a heartbeat.
    OF COURSE he is a beast, but him and his teammates got their ***** Kicked on that Defense, that includes Thomas Davis, Charles Johnson, Greg Hardy and Star Loutulielie (who ever you spell his last name) none of them made plays and yes that is a credit to the 49ers Offensive Line which is as good as it get at both Run and Pass Blocking when all of them are Healthy

+ Reply to Thread