+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cam is no SuperMan

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    How classy would you say Michael Boley is then?

If Boley ever makes a play I will let you know. He is not one of my favorites.

I'll give Cam credit for taking a big step forward this season as a player and definitely growing up. If he can continue to get better as a player and continue to be less selfish as a teammate he'll be okay.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    cam's an idiot...ive never liked this guy. superman shoes before the game? give me a break. someone said cam's not selfish? this guy is among the most selfish as far as ive seen in the league. I liked what kaepernick did mocking cam along with his own little thing mixed in. I got nothing against people celebrating in the end zone when they score but I really cant stand that gay 1st down pose he does every single time he runs for a 1st. he toned that crap down last yr when the panthers weren't doing good but back to his rookie like, ****y selfish ways this yr cause they were doing good. he sure wasn't signaling his "look at me" pose when he choked the game away on the last interception.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    cam's an idiot...ive never liked this guy. superman shoes before the game? give me a break. someone said cam's not selfish? this guy is among the most selfish as far as ive seen in the league. I liked what kaepernick did mocking cam along with his own little thing mixed in. I got nothing against people celebrating in the end zone when they score but I really cant stand that gay 1st down pose he does every single time he runs for a 1st. he toned that crap down last yr when the panthers weren't doing good but back to his rookie like, ****y selfish ways this yr cause they were doing good. he sure wasn't signaling his "look at me" pose when he choked the game away on the last interception.
    If he was still being selfish he'd be calling his number every play. He hardly runs anymore. He's turned himself into a passer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
    I always hated that "nickname". He hasn't proven much, if anything in the pros to be called "superman"
    Yeah, way overrated nickname !!!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I can't hate the 49ers... they performed an invaluable service in breaking up the Cowboys potential 4-peat in the 90s.

Can't hate the cowboys either these days... mostly I just feel pity now.

Besides all that, I'm generally not a hateful person in general, so 100% of my genuine hatred is reserved for the Philadelphia Eagles.
    lmao.....I feel the same for those lousy birds !!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

+ Reply to Thread