+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Rodgers is going to target Prince

That's not something I'm looking forward to. Honestly the pressure is on Prince to grow up and grow up quick. And everytime I see him in the field, he just looks like a baby, and has this soft player look to him. IDK why, but that's what I see.

IDK if he'll ever reach Revis Island potential, since he has trouble turning his hips and chasing down the middle opponents, but hopefully he finds it b/c we're going to need it.

Veteran

Re: Rodgers is going to target Prince

HE IS A ROOKIE and he missed 10 games. STFU r@t@rd.

Veteran

Rogers targets EVERYONE!!!!!

All-Pro

ha, well there's 2 extremes ... it's very hard to judge what we have with Prince now, but for now it is not about figuring out if the pick was worth it ... now, it's about all hands on deck ... Prince and Williams and Joseph and Scott and Jerrigan and all our young guys need to contribute and really, i don't consider them rookies at this point, esp. if they have been playing all year ... Prince did miss a lot of time though

This is assuming Ross is out?

[quote user="nyknstill!"]That's not something I'm looking forward to. Honestly the pressure is on Prince to grow up and grow up quick. And everytime I see him in the field, he just looks like a baby, and has this soft player look to him. IDK why, but that's what I see.

IDK if he'll ever reach Revis Island potential, since he has trouble turning his hips and chasing down the middle opponents, but hopefully he finds it b/c we're going to need it.[/quote]

He's going to target everyone. You think he's afraid of anyone on our swiss cheese pass defense? Please. He's going to eat them alive.

All we can hope for is Eli can match scores and we can somehow get some pressure on Rodgers, which is not the same as pressuring Mark Sanchez or Matt Ryan. Rodgers makes quicker and smarter decisions before anyone can get to him. This is why he's so successful now. He's like Montana was. Deliver the ball in 1.5 second to receivers that arent even looking at the ball until it's halfway to them. It's lethal.

[quote user="trenken311"][quote user="nyknstill!"]That's not something I'm looking forward to. Honestly the pressure is on Prince to grow up and grow up quick. And everytime I see him in the field, he just looks like a baby, and has this soft player look to him. IDK why, but that's what I see.

IDK if he'll ever reach Revis Island potential, since he has trouble turning his hips and chasing down the middle opponents, but hopefully he finds it b/c we're going to need it.[/quote]

He's going to target everyone. You think he's afraid of anyone on our swiss cheese pass defense? Please. He's going to eat them alive.

All we can hope for is Eli can match scores and we can somehow get some pressure on Rodgers, which is not the same as pressuring Mark Sanchez or Matt Ryan. Rodgers makes quicker and smarter decisions before anyone can get to him. This is why he's so successful now. He's like Montana was. Deliver the ball in 1.5 second to receivers that arent even looking at the ball until it's halfway to them. It's lethal.[/quote]He does get rid of the ball exceptionally quick. We kept pace with their scoring last time. No reason why we cannot do it again. Their defense is not so great.

Our Defense and Dline, has improved by leaps and bounds since they played last. Osi's back, and Fewell has them playing. Should be able to keep them under 38 this time around!

Veteran

[quote user="trenken311"][quote user="nyknstill!"]That's not something I'm looking forward to. Honestly the pressure is on Prince to grow up and grow up quick. And everytime I see him in the field, he just looks like a baby, and has this soft player look to him. IDK why, but that's what I see.

All we can hope for is Eli can match scores and we can somehow get some pressure on Rodgers, which is not the same as pressuring Mark Sanchez or Matt Ryan. Rodgers makes quicker and smarter decisions before anyone can get to him. This is why he's so successful now. He's like Montana was. Deliver the ball in 1.5 second to receivers that arent even looking at the ball until it's halfway to them. It's lethal.[/quote]

The Giants defense has improved over the past 3 weeks. Packers aren't the Falcons, but the Falcons were a good team this year, and the Giants defense took a tire iron to them yesterday.

[quote user="JMFP2"][quote user="trenken311"][quote user="nyknstill!"]That's not something I'm looking forward to. Honestly the pressure is on Prince to grow up and grow up quick. And everytime I see him in the field, he just looks like a baby, and has this soft player look to him. IDK why, but that's what I see.

All we can hope for is Eli can match scores and we can somehow get some pressure on Rodgers, which is not the same as pressuring Mark Sanchez or Matt Ryan. Rodgers makes quicker and smarter decisions before anyone can get to him. This is why he's so successful now. He's like Montana was. Deliver the ball in 1.5 second to receivers that arent even looking at the ball until it's halfway to them. It's lethal.[/quote]

The Giants defense has improved over the past 3 weeks. Packers aren't the Falcons, but the Falcons were a good team this year, and the Giants defense took a tire iron to them yesterday.[/quote]

"Giants defense took a tire iron to them yesterday."

Hahaha great analogy!