Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

can u people please stop hateing like on osi and others

ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did kiwianki do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

Re: can u people please stop hateing like on osi and others

Some friendly advice when posting:

1. Slow down - There is no hurry to post everything in 7 seconds

2. Punctuation - Commas, periods, semi-colons. Please use them in between sentences/words. Without them, your posts are VERY difficult to read and understand

I am absolutely not picking on you or making fun of you, but if you want to know why people are busting your chops, this is the reason. No one can figure out what you're trying to say because your posts are one huge run-on sentence.

Hope this helps you in some small way
    “I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.”
    ― Franz Kafka

congrats on learning how to use punctuation!

[quote user="stevesmith91"]ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did kiwianki do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.
    [/quote]

You've opened my eyes to a lot of things today, I just wish more people took your advice.

[quote user="stevesmith91"]ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did kiwianki do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.
    [/quote]

[8-)]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

how is it hard to read do u people need glasses??

[/quote]
    get your green card first bud

[quote user="stevesmith91"]how is it hard to read do u people need glasses??
    [/quote]

It is not visually difficult to read as much as it is mentally difficult to comprehend what it is you're trying to say. Please try not to take offense
    “I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.”
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="stevesmith91"]how is it hard to read do u people need glasses??
    [/quote]

It's very hard to read your blather . . . .

Veteran

[/quote]

My favourite bit []