+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is wrong with Snee this year

His play has dropped big time this year, especially lots of costly holding penalties on him, from Pro Bowler to No Bowler. His number is called petty often this year, what gives.

Re: What is wrong with Snee this year

Too much action with his wife or "girlfriend"...

As far as I remember Snee is a holding machine ever since he's been here. He's only still here bc he's married to the freaking coaches daughter.

He is having a down year. Lets hope he returns to Pro Bowl form next year.

[quote user="trenken311"]As far as I remember Snee is a holding machine ever since he's been here. He's only still here bc he's married to the freaking coaches daughter.[/quote]

yeah that is the reason....I'm sure he is in the pro bowl and one of the best guards in football for last few years for same reason.Why are some people allowed on this board?

"When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Bench Player

No question that Snee is not playing up to his
    potential. Think he has an injury, but was not
    on the injured list the past couple of weeks.
    Now for the real question...what about L Tynes?
    I've been watching replays over and over from
    the 2008 playoff game with the Packers at Lambeau (even though it took 2 attempts to get
    it right) should the Giants worry about his maybe
    diminished capacity after missing one from 22?
    Sometimes it DOES come down to making the
    field goal.

[quote user="trenken311"]As far as I remember Snee is a holding machine ever since he's been here. He's only still here bc he's married to the freaking coaches daughter.[/quote]

wow...

do you have to be a total **** in every thread you respond too???

lighten up****** bag...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

wow...

lighten up****** bag...

[/quote]

Snee has been holding the entire time hes been here. I remember losing to the San Diego Chargers a couple of years ago due to his holding penalties. Snee's play declined because Mckenzie is not playing like the best right tackle in the league like in previous years. Baas isnt a great Center so it puts alot of pressure on our Guards. This is the worst offensive line I seen in years...Im soo glad the Eli is more elusive and makes pass rushers miss him at times. If Eli wasnt playing at a high as he is....the Giants would be in big big trouble. Eli is just very good and in my book he is ELITE!

Veteran

[quote user="lgwgiantlov"]No question that Snee is not playing up to his potential. Think he has an injury, but was not on the injured list the past couple of weeks. Now for the real question...what about L Tynes? I've been watching replays over and over from the 2008 playoff game with the Packers at Lambeau (even though it took 2 attempts to get it right) should the Giants worry about his maybe diminished capacity after missing one from 22? Sometimes it DOES come down to making the field goal.[/quote]

The missed FG yesterday was a hideous bad snap. For the most part he has been solid this year. He still makes me nervous but few kickers these days don't make me nervous lol. The last Giantskicker I trusted was Matt Bahr and that was over20 friggin' years ago![:'(]

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="GameTime"]

wow...

lighten up******* bag...

[/quote]

I think he's funny
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.