+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Who's going to Green Bay???

Going to Green Bay for the game on Sunday and wanted to see if any other Giants fans wanted to possibly meet up.

Let me know.

Re: Who's going to Green Bay???

Thought about it, until I saw its going to be a high of 18 degrees that day. Also looks like a difficult place to get to with a direct flight.

If we are fortunate enough to make the NFC Championship, we'll be going then...especially if in San Fran!

[quote user="jessieboo"]Going to Green Bay for the game on Sunday and wanted to see if any other Giants fans wanted to possibly meet up. Let me know.[/quote]

Driving out Friday......we're trying to get a parking pass for the actual stadium lot......if not then we'll do one of those front lawn parking jobs. Will post where we're gonna be.....if you're a Giant fan you're welcome to tailgate.

I got 6 guys going- trying to figure out whats the best option for tailgate Sunday am or going to a local bar before the game....if anyone has any info or advice- please throw it out there.

Bench Player

I'm trying like hell to get a ride if possible, from Chicago probably, or Madison, or anywhere. If anyone has any open space, I'd appreciate it. Can send any and all info you might need. Go giants.

Bench Player

Still investigating. Will let you know what I learn.

my friend and i wanted to go, but all of our other friends who are giants fans punked out...too far of a drive for just 2 of us to do

Bench Player

I wanted to go. Flight prices are nuts. I coulda got good tickets at a good price too

Bench Player

double post

I want to go I found flight and hotel in Milwaukee for 400 but I need to find out if there is any type of transportation from milwaukee to Lambeau