+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knowshon Moreno

Knowshon Moreno

It looks like Knowshon Moreno is not expected to return to the Broncos next season, Do you think the Giants should take a chance on him? he is from NY

What do you think?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I'd love it.. for cheap.. which ain't happening

I don't want us to overpay for any Broncos.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

Solid guy.....guess it depends on contract and $

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I don't want us to overpay for any Broncos.
    I'd overpay for Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I'd overpay for Demaryius Thomas
    It goes without saying, but he's not on the market.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

If we can get our O line fixed we have already proved in the past that you can put pretty much anyone back there and they will have success. Remember Derek ward breaking all those long runs for the giants when he was teamed with Jacobs and Bradshaw? What happened to Derek when he left the giants?

The giants can draft a serviceable RB that will produce if they have a line that can open holes and get a runner into the second level of a defense.. I still think three is nope for Wilson to come back. Cox could become a decent Back and there brown and Hillis. If they put their money into correcting the Line then they won't have to splurge for a RB in FA
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

He picked up my Fantasy team. They stopped using him in the rezone though, in favor of montee bell. If we sign him, we would need a redzone threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    He picked up my Fantasy team. They stopped using him in the rezone though, in favor of montee bell. If we sign him, we would need a redzone threat.
    i dunno if id go that far. i get ur sentiment and denver did use other rbs in the RZ, but that was in part, due to Moreno. I dunno if u read about this, but the rb's on that team had this endzone celebration where they'd do the gestures for rocks papers scissors shoot. it was later explained tat te rb's would play rocks paper scissor shoot to determine who got to be utilized in the drives RZ package.
    so wile Bell was used in the RZ more throughout the yr, he was overall used in every situation more as te yr went on. Imo, Moreno showed he is a good RZ back.

and im also of the opinion that Moreno has reinvigorated his career. the guy runs hard, has great lateral balance, and while he may not ave one aspect of is game that stands out vs the rest of the leagues RB's, he has a very "complete" type of game for a RB. he can pass block, be used in the pass game, run on goal line/short yardage plays, and as a regular early down back. i'd be all for bringing him in, if he came somewhat cheap.

No, he's had to many mediocre years. I'd rather have Ben Tate or Starks. Tate has been impressive for the most part as Foster's back up. Starks looks very good when given carries. I wouldn't hate Moreno but he wouldn't be my first choice.