+ Reply to Thread

Far fetched indeed....

And while I don't invest all that much thought into dreams, I had a dandy dream the other night. I saw Eli pitching the ball to Beckham running from the edge and tossing a beauty to a wide open Sterling Shepard for a long TD. I recognize it's unlikely and our offense does not exactly have a propensity towards trick plays by any stretch, but I did dream it. I'd rather not see it attempted myself, honestly. But I did dream it vividly. And I ain't saying I'm Nostradamus or anything, but I just wanted to put it out there before the fact if it should actually become reality. But who cares anyway?

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!
    ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Here is hoping your dreams come true!!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013-2015 were 3 losing season's, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!! & NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE all by ourselves again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Give Beckham one year as a QB and I'd bet my house he'd be just as "good" as Eli. I almost trust him more as a passer even now.

It was one of those type of dreams where I just woke up out of too. My heart was pounding and I needed to take a leak and get a glass of water just to chill out. Again, I don't put much into dreams or I'd be too busy cruising around with some Swedish bikini girls in my Lamborghini to worry about a playoff game....but I love my (and your) G-MEN.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!
    ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
    And while I don't invest all that much thought into dreams, I had a dandy dream the other night. I saw Eli pitching the ball to Beckham running from the edge and tossing a beauty to a wide open Sterling Shepard for a long TD. I recognize it's unlikely and our offense does not exactly have a propensity towards trick plays by any stretch, but I did dream it. I'd rather not see it attempted myself, honestly. But I did dream it vividly. And I ain't saying I'm Nostradamus or anything, but I just wanted to put it out there before the fact if it should actually become reality. But who cares anyway?

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!
    ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
    I was in your dream?

Is it too early to call ODB the best QB ever?
    2016 FA Targets:
    Updated:

*JPP (27) – DE – NYG*

- Mitchell Schwartz (26) – OT – Cleveland
    - Damon “Snacks” Harrison (27) – DT – NYJ
    - Derrick Shelby (27) – DE – Miami
    - Tahir Whitehead (26) – OLB – Detroit
    - Brandon Boykin (26) – CB – Pittsburgh
    - Tashaun Gipson (26) – S – Cleveland

Believe me ,that play would be there for the taking.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGGGmen View Post
    Give Beckham one year as a QB and I'd bet my house he'd be just as "good" as Eli. I almost trust him more as a passer even now.
    What a load of nonsense