Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: CIVILITY

  1. #11
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,082
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yes you are.... This is actually more of a societal problem then ever right now. Grown men doing stupid things on the internet. Facebook, Twitter, ect. Its ridiculous and I feel bad for my future childrens generation. The world is going to be a very dark place. Too bad we cant go back to the days (before my time actually) of wearing suits and dressing up for sporting events. Top hats and such. People behaved so much better. Ok, I am done.

    Go Giants.
    Easy Bro.....just a message board with people mildly lashing out. You are bit too cynical IMO. Your children as well as others will adapt to their society. Every generation goes through it. This one is no different. Unlike you, no matter the current state of things, there is still more good in the world then bad.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  2. #12
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,956
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Easy Bro.....just a message board with people mildly lashing out. You are bit too cynical IMO. Your children as well as others will adapt to their society. Every generation goes through it. This one is no different. Unlike you, no matter the current state of things, there is still more good in the world then bad.
    *cries* that...that was beautiful *sobs*

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  3. #13
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    *cries* that...that was beautiful *sobs*
    thank you.....
    thank you very much
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #14

  5. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,451
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    You are bit too cynical IMO
    Yikes! Somewhat of an attack right there...no? You won't like this, but as soon as I read this thread I thought about you..and lo and behold you posted right behind it. Kudos, however, for owning up to it.

  6. #16
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,082
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    Yikes! Somewhat of an attack right there...no? You won't like this, but as soon as I read this thread I thought about you..and lo and behold you posted right behind it. Kudos, however, for owning up to it.
    nah...not an attack at all. Its an observation. I am only harsh to a select few.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #17
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,283
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    The "every child is a winner" approach for the younger generation is creating a bunch of pansies.
    lol true

  8. #18
    I've been on this board on and off for about 10 years now and its nowhere near as bad as it used to be or maybe I've just mellowed out a little....
    Last edited by JesseJames; 01-22-2014 at 04:40 PM.

  9. #19
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,058
    fwiw....MOST of the time I'm trying to be funny. And SOMETIMES posters are so wrapped up in their own emotions they are ready to throw down over it or so in love with their own opinions that they can't take being disagreed with.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  10. #20
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,222
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    fwiw....MOST of the time I'm trying to be funny. And SOMETIMES posters are so wrapped up in their own emotions they are ready to throw down over it or so in love with their own opinions that they can't take being disagreed with.
    ....and cry to the Mod's about it....
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts