+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I have seen Prison Break and White Collar. I really liked them both. I will check out the other two man. Thanks!
    Well the Ted Talks are just informative speeches. DSM was pretty boss, though. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Well the Ted Talks are just informative speeches. DSM was pretty boss, though. I liked it.
    DSM doesn't look like it is available for streaming at the moment unfortunately. Prison Break was awesome until closer towards the end when it got a bit ridiculous and the ending kind of pissed me off lol

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

DSM doesn't look like it is available for streaming at the moment unfortunately. Prison Break was awesome until closer towards the end when it got a bit ridiculous and the ending kind of pissed me off lol
    Prison Break draaaaaaaags. Every episode is basically the same.

If you know how to download torrents, Suits, Newsroom, and The Blacklist are badass shows. Suits is the best of all of them, though.

Prison Break draaaaaaaags. Every episode is basically the same.

If you know how to download torrents, Suits, Newsroom, and The Blacklist are badass shows. Suits is the best of all of them, though.
    T-Bag was so annoying in Prison Break. I don't know how to download torrents but I know a site that has most shows on it so I will check those out as well.

definitely sherlock. the third season is airing this sunday (three episodes per season), but as mentioned before the episodes are 1.5 hours. totally worth it. i promise

fyi the third season is on PBS, not netflix. but dont watch the current season without watching the first two..

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    definitely sherlock. the third season is airing this sunday (three episodes per season), but as mentioned before the episodes are 1.5 hours. totally worth it. i promise

fyi the third season is on PBS, not netflix. but dont watch the current season without watching the first two..
    I am about 20 mins through the first episode and it seems pretty good. Maybe I can get the first two seasons done if they're only 3 per season. They are long but if it remains interesting I won't have a problem with it. Thanks for the information on it!

And if we're going beyond Netflix, Modern Family is ****ing great. Manny is a boss.

And if we're going beyond Netflix, Modern Family is ****ing great. Manny is a boss.
    I have heard that is good. I wish they would put it on Netflix it would make it a lot easier. Does Modern Family have a lot of seasons?

I have heard that is good. I wish they would put it on Netflix it would make it a lot easier. Does Modern Family have a lot of seasons?
    Yeah, a bunch of episodes. They're only a half hour, though. I binged on the whole series when I had a pneumonia a few weeks ago. It's hilarious.

Breakout Kings is pretty cool, too. It only has two seasons, so you might be disappointed when it ends. You can say the same for Dirty Sexy Money, though.

+ Reply to Thread