+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by rhames90 View Post
    Netflix is a blessing and a curse. It is great to have access to so many television shows and movies, but the selection is horrible at times and browsing through everything can be a real challenge. Arrow is a great show that I watched on Netflix. Season 2 is currently airing, but you can watch all of season 1 on Netflix. The Walking Dead is on Netflix, as well, and I have to admit that the show grew on me because of watching it on Netflix. Hell on Wheels is another show made by AMC, which is also on Netflix. I have heard a ton about the show Breaking Bad, but I have yet to bring myself to watch it. I have seen that it is on Netflix, but I don't know if I want to bombard my mind with a television show about a teacher who becomes a meth dealing drug lord.
    I have seen all three of those. Arrow is pretty badass, Walking Dead is pretty good, and Breaking Bad is awesome. Dexter and Breaking Bad are my favorites that are on Netflix.. Although I watched those live which sucked having to wait a week in between or the multiple month breaks in between seasons haha.

Another good show that I watched fairly recently is The Following. Just a heads up though it is pretty violent but it is really good I think. It is about a Serial Killer and an ex-FBI agent (Kevin Bacon) who gets brought back into the investigation after the Serial Killer escapes from prison. It is ****ing nuts

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Anyone else watch House of Cards? Season 2 just came out today. It has Kevin Spacey and Kate Mara. I am a fan of it... I am just starting season 2 right now

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Prison Break draaaaaaaags. Every episode is basically the same.

If you know how to download torrents, Suits, Newsroom, and The Blacklist are badass shows. Suits is the best of all of them, though.
    I started watching Suits a while ago. I am about 10 episodes in. It is good so far!

All-Pro
    I caught up to the Walking Dead. Don't spoil season 4 yet as I have not watched any of it yet.

Breaking bad, and house of cards are as good as it gets IMO

+ Reply to Thread