+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I just finished the first season of Sherlock lol. I liked it! The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger so I will have to start the next season later today!
    wait for season 2's cliffhanger

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    wait for season 2's cliffhanger
    Starting Season 2 right now. I am looking forward to this Season 2 cliffhanger!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Just finished Sherlock season 2! Wow... what in the world just happened haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

On a separate note, "The Norseman" used to be on netflix,idk if it still is......it's a movie my dad was in,he's a Ex Olineman & a beast, he played a Viking with Lee Majors & Deacon Jones....he's got a pretty cool fight scene in the end of the movie, worth checking if you ever have absolutely nothing else to do...lol

I am curious to see what shows you guys have watched on Netflix if any.. I have watched quite a few series like Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Lost, 24, etc. I am not having any luck finding something that I can get into lately. Anyone have any recommendations?
    I like Drama and Sci-Fi

Jericho was a great series, cancelled but great. (Conspiracy theory type)

Battlestar Galactica (both the original and re-imagined)

Firefly, a couple of series I liked alot.

Robin Hood (the British re-imagined)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Just finished Sherlock season 2! Wow... what in the world just happened haha
    season 3 is currently on PBS. The second episode is actually playing right now

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I like Drama and Sci-Fi

Jericho was a great series, cancelled but great. (Conspiracy theory type)

Battlestar Galactica (both the original and re-imagined)

Firefly, a couple of series I liked alot.

Robin Hood (the British re-imagined)
    If you like sci-fi....watch Fringe.....absolutely great show!
    I miss Red Hook!

My recommendations for Netflix:

Orange is the New Black, Fringe, Teen Wolf (now I know....I hesitated...but a good show), an obscure movie called "The man from Nowhere"...it's Chinese, and it's sub-titled....hang on....don't go away......trust me on this one. It should be called "one guy kills everyone"......About a recluse pawn shop owner who befriends a young girl who gets kidnapped because her mom did something....and he goes after her......and this guy is ruthless, relentless and when they find out who he is...................watch it.....
    I miss Red Hook!

My recommendations for Netflix:

Orange is the New Black, Fringe, Teen Wolf (now I know....I hesitated...but a good show), an obscure movie called "The man from Nowhere"...it's Chinese, and it's sub-titled....hang on....don't go away......trust me on this one. It should be called "one guy kills everyone"......About a recluse pawn shop owner who befriends a young girl who gets kidnapped because her mom did something....and he goes after her......and this guy is ruthless, relentless and when they find out who he is...................watch it..... I've got Sherlock in my list.
    I miss Red Hook!

Bench Player
    Netflix is a blessing and a curse. It is great to have access to so many television shows and movies, but the selection is horrible at times and browsing through everything can be a real challenge. Arrow is a great show that I watched on Netflix. Season 2 is currently airing, but you can watch all of season 1 on Netflix. The Walking Dead is on Netflix, as well, and I have to admit that the show grew on me because of watching it on Netflix. Hell on Wheels is another show made by AMC, which is also on Netflix. I have heard a ton about the show Breaking Bad, but I have yet to bring myself to watch it. I have seen that it is on Netflix, but I don't know if I want to bombard my mind with a television show about a teacher who becomes a meth dealing drug lord.