+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chase Blackburn

Chase Blackburn

It is amazing that since Chase came back in that the D has really stepped up. I hope he stays for the rest of his career. He has always given 110 percent and really given the D a great lift. Let's go GMEN lay down the cheddar this week!

Re: Chase Blackburn

he has played pretty well for a guy who was out most of the season. I like how he plays and he looks bigger with the number 93 too.....

He is a good spark for the D at times.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Yea he has played really well and should def get a couple year contract if nothing else but to spell the starter if we ever have one dont really think he is the answer but def a great bandade

[quote user="GameTime"]

he has played pretty well for a guy who was out most of the season. I like how he plays and he looks bigger with the number 93 too.....

He is a good spark for the D at times.

[/quote]

not just out. sitting at home without a job! pretty amazing what he's been able to come in and do. i've always loved chase. great to see him out there contributing.

All-Pro

[quote user="Yksgntsrule"]It is amazing that since Chase came back in that the D has really stepped up. I hope he stays for the rest of his career. He has always given 110 percent and really given the D a great lift. Let's go GMEN lay down the cheddar this week![/quote]
    Yes him and having Boley back has been huge. Chase is stuffing running plays for losses on regular basis
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

He has been solid and has improved each week. I feel he along with Boleyhas helped stabilize things within that LB'ing unit. Don't underestimate what veteran experience brings even if the guy has physical limitations he will never fully overcome. He is a great special teams player, gives 200%and heck he has a friggin Super Bowl ring so he knows what it takes to be a champion. Not a bad guy to have out there with you in the playoffs.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

I'm liking him a lot more lately than I ever did. []
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

[quote user="Yksgntsrule"]It is amazing that since Chase came back in that the D has really stepped up. I hope he stays for the rest of his career. He has always given 110 percent and really given the D a great lift. Let's go GMEN lay down the cheddar this week![/quote]

Yes, good call. I was thinking that he needs to be recognized. He's played really well.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

Props to Chase. Right guy at the right time.
    Salute!

[quote user="fourth&forever"]Props to Chase. Right guy at the right time.
    Salute![/quote]+1