+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darren Sharper arrested in L.A.

Darren Sharper arrested in L.A.

"Former NFL star defensive back Darren Sharper has been arrested on suspicion of rape and is being investigated in connection with three separate sexual assaults.

Sharper was arrested and booked Friday and released on $200,000 bail just before midnight, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. He faces a Feb. 14 court appearance.

LAPD says it is investigating Sharper in connection with two sexual assaults that occurred in the West Los Angeles area, one in October and another earlier this month.

New Orleans Police Department spokeswoman Remi Braden said Saturday in a statement that NOPD is also investigating an allegation of sexual assault filed against Sharper on Sept. 24."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...-felony-charge

All-Pro
    Wow not good. If he's guilty of all of those charges he will go away for a good bit. Thing is with NFL stars as well as former ones sometimes women go with these guys and then see dollar signs and scream rape..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Wow not good. If he's guilty of all of those charges he will go away for a good bit. Thing is with NFL stars as well as former ones sometimes women go with these guys and then see dollar signs and scream rape..
    Yup, bunch of gold diggers.

Yeah but you can't assume that, some of these guys are scumbags. It works both ways.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Bench Player
    Innocent until proven guilty. IMO that applies to the victim too.

Quote Originally Posted by demoskratos View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty. IMO that applies to the victim too.
    Pretty much. Seeing as how this has about zero impact on my life, I'll just let the legal system sort it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

He's on the NFL Scoreboard show on the NFL network during the 4 PM games. I guess not anymore...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah but you can't assume that, some of these guys are scumbags. It works both ways.
    i Realize that. And if guilty he should be punished to full extent of the law. sometimes as Elicruzzz put it some of these guys are sucmbags and use their fame , power and money to take advantage of a situation.

however more times then not its a quick settlement for this women who see they can make a quick buck off some nice guy who happens to have money ad she shows interest only to get what she wants. IN this case though it seems their are several women from 2 or 3 states complaining about the same thing. But its not unheard of for one to hear about a complaint made against Sharper in one State and then some others in other states that have been with him say HEY THIS IS MY CHANCE to jump on the band wagon and make some quick dough if i put in a complaint
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

i Realize that. And if guilty he should be punished to full extent of the law. sometimes as Elicruzzz put it some of these guys are sucmbags and use their fame , power and money to take advantage of a situation.

however more times then not its a quick settlement for this women who see they can make a quick buck off some nice guy who happens to have money ad she shows interest only to get what she wants. IN this case though it seems their are several women from 2 or 3 states complaining about the same thing. But its not unheard of for one to hear about a complaint made against Sharper in one State and then some others in other states that have been with him say HEY THIS IS MY CHANCE to jump on the band wagon and make some quick dough if i put in a complaint
    I hear you...to me though he's been accused of this 3 times. 1 time ...maybe, 2 times wtf, 3 times there's something wrong here.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by Eli's Giants View Post
    Yup, bunch of gold diggers.
    Blame the victim much? Why not wait till the fact present themselves.

+ Reply to Thread