+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has Phil Simms Color Commentatory Made You Despise The Guy And Regret Rooting For Him

This guy is a straight biased clown that is in love with the Patriots. He's also on par with Cris Collinsworth and Moose Johnston when it comes to being unbearable. I tried to watch today's game with the sound on, but he's just too terrible. He's been praising Brady, praising the Patriots linebackers, excusing non-calls by the officials, and just being his usual shill self. It really upsets me that THIS guy might be the greatest Giants QB of all-time and contributed to two Super Bowl rings. He's a total scumbag.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-19-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Why would his post football employment have anything to do with his player employment?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    Yawn, Brady is fantastic. Guess I'm a scumbag too.

This thread has a direct correlation to the "Civility" thread started by a mod....... Even these? I'm not making any promises with this kind of idiocy.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    This thread has a direct correlation to the "Civility" thread started by a mod....... Even these? I'm not making any promises with this kind of idiocy.
    Restraint is the KEY.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

What a strange post.

Even if I agreed with every word of your post, why would you call him a scumbag for it?

And more baffling, why would you connect it to his playing days at all?
    This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Restraint is the KEY.
    I believe I'm being tested.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

I have no loyalty to either team playing today, so he can be biased towards anyone and I wont lose sleep over it.
    But I think he's called a good game, he's been fair with both teams and given no bias towards any particular player.
    He's a former QB, so he will get a bit enthusiastic when he sees good QB play.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I believe I'm being tested.
    I put it where it belongs

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I have no loyalty to either team playing today, so he can be biased towards anyone and I wont lose sleep over it.
    But I think he's called a good game, he's been fair with both teams and given no bias towards any particular player.
    He's a former QB, so he will get a bit enthusiastic when he sees good QB play.
    Well said