+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    he is one of the bests, because he doesnt homer it up like so many do.

Coughlin using his Tablet

I loved Phil as a Giant but really do not like to listen to him call a game. He annoys me.

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Collinsworth annoys me because he frequently says stuff that is completely opposite of what just happened. Simms is fine. He gives good insight, and is informative from a players standpoint. If you expect anyone giving color commentary to being great all the time then you are going to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    I loved Phil as a Giant but really do not like to listen to him call a game. He annoys me.
    He's captain obvious.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Simms is great - what an unnecessarily angry rant.

I'll take Simms and Collinsworth over Joe Buck in a heartbeat. I can at least tolerate them. Buck, not so much.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Thanks for stopping by.

I <3 Simms tra-la-la-la-la

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Seriously!! I thought it was assumed everyone hated Simms' guts on commentary. He's an absolute disgrace. He loves the sound of his voice, he's biased, and he's annoying!

And you're damn right it bothers me that I rooted for the guy as a kid. I want to know my players are good people; not a-holes like Simms.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I have no loyalty to either team playing today, so he can be biased towards anyone and I wont lose sleep over it.
    But I think he's called a good game, he's been fair with both teams and given no bias towards any particular player.
    He's a former QB, so he will get a bit enthusiastic when he sees good QB play.
    Yup..... this right here.