+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    complaining about commentators is like complaining that you got Cool Whip instead of Reddi-Whip on your apple pie

who cares what it is ..... just eat it

The same can be said for Aikman. They don't need heat in THAT booth.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    he is one of the bests, because he doesnt homer it up like so many do.

+ 1

How is Simms biased? You're pissed that he commends Brady but you're calling him biased. I'm not sure if I get it...

Buck is the only commentator that absolutely drives me crazy. He gets to call all the biggest games, I have no idea why other than I've hearing his family has connections. I watch football to be entertained and that monotone voice just lulls me to sleep. I can't forgive him for totally botching the call for the David Tyree catch in the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by dakotajoe; 01-19-2014 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strahantuck1 View Post
    This guy is a straight biased clown that is in love with the Patriots. He's also on par with Cris Collinsworth and Moose Johnston when it comes to being unbearable. I tried to watch today's game with the sound on, but he's just too terrible. He's been praising Brady, praising the Patriots linebackers, excusing non-calls by the officials, and just being his usual shill self. It really upsets me that THIS guy might be the greatest Giants QB of all-time and contributed to two Super Bowl rings. He's a total scumbag.
    Lol. Tom brady is only arguably the best qb in nfl history and has a stunning wife. I would praise him too.
    Close or you hit the bricks