+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Richard Sherman

  1. #1
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,344

    Richard Sherman

    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

  2. #2
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,344
    Be a professional man. Such a punk. Yeah hes good but so unprofessional.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

  3. #3
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,203
    He does talk a lot, but I thought it was hilarious.

  4. #4
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,344
    I was waiting for him to start cussing. Ala skip bayless
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,203
    Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    I was waiting for him to start cussing. Ala skip bayless
    Nah, if he would have called him a punk or some **** then I'd be like wtf.

  6. #6
    I find it unreal that people are complaining about a stanford graduate talking trash. It is like an ivy league guy talking trash.
    Close or you hit the bricks

  7. #7
    I like him more after that interview.

  8. #8
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,344
    I was waiting for a standard canned response. Guess I was wrong. I dont hate the guy. Seriously hes a shut down corner. But kind of arrogant
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

  9. #9
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,203
    Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    I was waiting for a standard canned response. Guess I was wrong. I dont hate the guy. Seriously hes a shut down corner. But kind of arrogant
    He is arrogant.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,003
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I find it unreal that people are complaining about a stanford graduate talking trash. It is like an ivy league guy talking trash.
    LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts