+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SHERMAN INTERVIEW

SHERMAN INTERVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N1bz1-uKMQ

Here's the transcript:

Fox's Erin Andrews: “Take me through it (the interception) ..."

Sherman (screaming): “Well, I’m the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like (Michael) Crabtree, that’s the result you are going to get. Don’t you even talk about me.”

Andrews: "Who was talking about you?"

Sherman: “Crabtree. Don’t open your mouth about the best or I’m going to shut it for you real quick. “LOB!” (That's the abbreviation for "Legion of Boom," the nickname of the Seahawks' defense.)
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

The only interview close to that is Clubber Lang in Rocky 3. lol

I freaking love Sherman. Football is entertainment and I'm entertained when I watch him. People can say he's classless and blahblahblah, but the guy talks the talk and walks the walk. Muhammed Ali was the same way and I liked that dude too (even if he was before my time). If people want to shut Sherman up...all they have to do is beat him.

#TEAMSHERM

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I freaking love Sherman. Football is entertainment and I'm entertained when I watch him.
    This is how it is for me as well. I don't want every player sipping tea and speaking in a monotone whilst conducting interviews.

lol at the video description.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I freaking love Sherman. Football is entertainment and I'm entertained when I watch him. People can say he's classless and blahblahblah, but the guy talks the talk and walks the walk. Muhammed Ali was the same way and I liked that dude too (even if he was before my time). If people want to shut Sherman up...all they have to do is beat him.

#TEAMSHERM

And they will soon. He's just the newest media created shutdown corner (who like all of them gets over the top help from the safety on at least 80% of plays). I hope he signs a big contract soon before the NFL marketing train abandons him.

+ Reply to Thread