+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: superbowl pick?

Seahawks defense matches up very well with the Broncos passing game.I think the Seahwawks make just enough plays offensively to win

Seahawks

Once the Seahawks get Percy Harvin back for the Superbowl, that'll really open up their offense. On defense, they're definitely going to focus on getting turnovers off Peyton. It's going to be a good matchup besides the fact that they're both uncontested No. 1 seeds this season.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 01-20-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Veteran
    Thought the Seahawks would win easily, but after watching the two games yesterday, thinking is whoever makes the least mistakes.
    Should be a good game

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    ^ Sherman is anti-class though....and that's why he's awesome and fun to watch..
    Thats his style though. His image. He wants it to be that way, like Mahammad Ali. I bet you would love to hang out with him in a bar and pick his brain.

This is going to be a GREAT game, like the Steelers Cards SB.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

I think the Seahawks win, if you ignore the QB position they're better than Broncos. The NFC championship was played at a much higher level than the AFC championship. The Seahawks have beaten better teams in the playoffs, they have the best defense in the league. And the majority of the time the better defensive team wins in this situation.

Of course I'm sure the league would prefer if the golden boy wins in his brothers stadium. But I take the better defense every time. Just listen to the hitting in the NFC championship and I don't think the Broncos can stand up to it.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    I was definitely hoping for Denver and Seattle and got my wish. Now I would like to see Seattle win.
    I have Denver winning by 2 scores.
    2 reasons

1 not impressed with Seattle on the road. if you look they are 6-2 but they beat all losing teams (at that point in the season) where as their 2 losses where by teams with winning records
    2 that Seattle fan that got a Tattoo of them being the 2014 SB champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I think the Seahawks win, if you ignore the QB position they're better than Broncos. The NFC championship was played at a much higher level than the AFC championship. The Seahawks have beaten better teams in the playoffs, they have the best defense in the league. And the majority of the time the better defensive team wins in this situation.

Of course I'm sure the league would prefer if the golden boy wins in his brothers stadium. But I take the better defense every time. Just listen to the hitting in the NFC championship and I don't think the Broncos can stand up to it.

The Denver defense is very good and the Seattle offense isn't.

It should be a great game but I think Denver makes just enough plays to win it. I think the defenses are closer in rank than the offenses and that difference could just be it.

Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    just kinda would like someone new win.
    Yea.. let Seattle get one. Plus Eli would still sort of have an edge over peyton in SBs as Peyton would be 2-1 with a win but would drop to 1--2 in SBs with a loss. That would make ELI the better Manning In both Playoff games and Super Bowls imo..

so i am rooting for SEATTLE…Plus their and NFC Team.. Lets let the NFC get the win this year
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    The Denver defense is very good and the Seattle offense isn't.

It should be a great game but I think Denver makes just enough plays to win it. I think the defenses are closer in rank than the offenses and that difference could just be it.
    It's an interesting point and all my doubts about Seattle revolve around that offense or more specifically Wilson. But I think the Broncos are the worst defense that Seattle will face in the playoffs and they put up 20 plus against both the Saints and 49ers , and I believe Harvin will play in the Super Bowl. That should open things up for Seattle to make some good plays.

I think Denvers receivers can be bullied and beaten down when pressed, and nobody does it better than Seattle. Maybe its an NFC bias, but I think Seattle is the more physical, more dominant team. If Seattle doesn't let nerves force them into mistakes I believe they win the ring.