+ Reply to Thread

Belichick: Welker Cheap Shot "One Of The Worst Plays I've Seen"

http://nypost.com/2014/01/20/belichi...lays-ive-seen/

Excerpt: "ďI went back and watched it, which I didnít have a chance to [Sunday], it was a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib,Ē Belichick told reporters in Foxborough on Monday morning. ďNo attempt to get open. And Iíll let the league handle the discipline on that play. Itís not for me to decide, but itís one of the worst plays Iíve seen.Ē Read more...
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

# 80

It was a shoulder to shoulder hit. Nothing wrong with it. It happened at the same time the ball was touched so no penalty.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

That's ridiculous. Man, Belichick really hates Welker, huh?

Meanwhile here's the best part of that link:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/tom-...hilarious-psa/

Did Belichick mention about J. Edelman taking out D. Cromartie before that on a similar pick play? lol

Belichick just needs to take that humble loss with some humility and get back on his boat in Nantucket for the offseason. The NFL officials are not there to serve the Patriots only.

He's just pissed that the Pats tried to replace Welker with Amendola who had a massive 1 Target and 0 Receptions whilst Welker had some big catches in the game

I didn't see the play, yet. I don't see any problem with what Belichick said. He's just defending his player...

Yes, let's take Welker who has a history of concussions, make him run right into Talib. That sounds pretty logical.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant View Post
    Yes, let's take Welker who has a history of concussions, make him run right into Talib. That sounds pretty logical.
    Peyton's slot receivers always wind up getting their brains scrambled.