+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Big mouth Sherman backs off like a little girl

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I guarantee you that if it was Desean Jackson he was taunting instead of Crabtree, you'd be all for it...
    Oh we'd be phoning JR past midnight to trade for the dude if we haven't already.

Would holding $250K+ cash in the house with a silver handgun and then somehow getting jacked out of all those make Desean Jackson a "thug" or a victim of thugs or both? (just putting the question out there)

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I was waiting for that. I am sure you are a real tough guy though.
    I'm not the one calling other guys punks and little girls from the safety of my computer . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I'm not the one calling other guys punks and little girls from the safety of my computer . . . .
    This is Trash Talk, sorry it got your panties all up in a wod. Next time I will just say he was not such a nice little boy so it doesn't hurt your feelings.

This is Trash Talk, sorry it got your panties all up in a wod. Next time I will just say he was not such a nice little boy so it doesn't hurt your feelings.
    My panties are in a wad? You're the one who has started 20 threads about a guy on another team who blew off some steam after a big win.

Sorry if I find it funny that a poster would anonymously call an NFL player a "little girl" on a message board, when that poster would most certainly wet himself before ever saying anything even remotely negative to the player's face.
    Last edited by TCHOF; 01-23-2014 at 04:16 PM.

My panties are in a wad? You're the one who has started 20 threads about a guy on another team who blew off some steam after a big win.

Sorry if I find it funny that a poster would anonymously call an NFL player a "little girl" on a message board, when that poster would most certainly wet himself before ever saying anything even remotely negative to the player's face.
    Your affection for Sherman is very cute.

Your affection for Sherman is very cute.
    Your multi-thread animosity toward him is disturbing

Your multi-thread animosity toward him is disturbing
    You should appreciate it as it is a form of Trash Talking which you are obviously a big fan.

+ Reply to Thread