+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Woody Hayes showed real class striking a player...

Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    Excellent point McEnroe acted way worse then Sherman in the 70's but he's just passionate.

There are so many double standards in this country.

But who wouldn't describe McEnroe's behavior as thuggish (if that's the word we're going to use)?

It's like a tutorial in how to act like a thug....

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    San Francisco 49ers are second most despised team with Philadelphia Eagles being number one. I am thrilled they lost and I am really looking forward to Seattle Seahawks putting a beating on Denver Broncos.

Where was all the animosity on this board when JPP was saying "there will be blood spilled all over that field?"
    Where was all the animosity when Colin kapernick was making fun of Cam Newton's "SuperMan" move?

Folks are very selective and they actually lose sight of the facts. Richard Sherman was amped up for making a game saving play and then he get his face smushed by Mike Crabtree. Then, Erin Andrews decides to throw a mic in his face. Of course he is gonna be animated. She was hoping he would animated and make a controversial remark. Heck, Erin Andrews should be wary of video given her history with hotel rooms, lol...........

Richard Sherman is actually a really smart, usually articulate nice young man. He is just very passionate and actually doesn't take mess from anyone. The guy does a lot for his community and you never hear of any criminal behavious off the field such as with David Megget and the rape he committed or Michael Boley committing child abuse.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGhtmare View Post
    where was all this ranting when Justin Tuck talked about punching his teammates in the mouth?
    +1000.

Tuck is a captain on the team and he publicly threatened to punch his teammates if they turned on Coughlin, but people weren't outraged and calling him a 'thug'. Meanwhile, Sherman trash talked in a classless manner after beating a division rival and people act like he's the second coming of Aaron Hernandez.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Richard Sherman is actually a really smart, usually articulate nice young man. He is just very passionate and actually doesn't take mess from anyone. The guy does a lot for his community and you never hear of any criminal behavious off the field such as with David Megget and the rape he committed or Michael Boley committing child abuse.
    Indeed. You don't hear a thing about David Diehl driving drunk, or Cruz commenting on the Zimmerman case, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Indeed. You don't hear a thing about David Diehl driving drunk, or Cruz commenting on the Zimmerman case, either.
    Thank you.

Also Ahmad Bradshaw, and Will Hill.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    But who wouldn't describe McEnroe's behavior as thuggish (if that's the word we're going to use)?

It's like a tutorial in how to act like a thug....
    I've never heard thug associated with McEnroe. I've heard spoiled a lot.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I've never heard thug associated with McEnroe. I've heard spoiled a lot.
    I thought of him as cry baby....Now I didn't/don't really know much about this Sherman cat but after that interview I looked at my wife and said " jepus what a frigging idiot"

Bottom-line of that video: Unlike that Redskin loser player, Sherman had to go another playoff game and isn't going to get himself in trouble or suspended from helping his team try to win the next game. The better question is why did that Redskins player stay on the field for a confrontation after that loss. Just go back to the locker room in defeat if he had nothing positive or productive to do on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Thank you.

Also Ahmad Bradshaw, and Will Hill.
    So as Giants fans we should remind everyone of the few bad apples the Giants have had through the years and condone Sherman's behavior?