+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Tuck on Francessa said Saints wont lose at home

I'm sure if the saints pull it out and we beat GB the.team will be confident but I didn't like hearing that

Veteran

Re: Tuck on Francessa said Saints wont lose at home

[quote user="shotcalla39"]I'm sure if the saints pull it out and we beat GB the.team will be confident but I didn't like hearing that[/quote]

LOL, truth though. I can't imagine a worse matchup for us, or anyone in the NFL, than playing the saints in the dome.

Pick your poison if we win this game, an away game @ SF or NO would suck.

The same was said about the Pats in '07 no matter where they played. Truth is a QB can't pass if he is layed out on the ground. We can punch them in the neck just like we did to the Pats.

Veteran

we can win at san fran...

All-Pro

NO is the team I would prefer not to have to play against. But, we have heard them say other teams couldn't be beat... and they were!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Pick your poison if we win this game, an away game @ SF or NO would suck.
    [/quote]Oh my lord, the sky is falling, there will be famine and droughts and locusts and everything will be terrible. Please deliver us from our misery lord so that we don't get our butts whooped.

Pessimists must all report to the principal's office and stay there until Monday.

I can't take the negative stuff any longer.

If I can paraphrase a headline fromNational Lampoonin the 1970's............."If you don't stop the negative nancy stuff, we'll shoot this dog". Enough!

No one remembers who came in second.

All-Pro

The fricken 2-14 rams beat them in a dome. Not the superdome , but a dome.

some teams just don't match up well against others. either we don't match up well against NO or Payton has our number.....or we just had totally sh%$#y game plans against them the last two times. I like our chances to get to the big dance going through SF a lot more than I do going through NO.

All-Pro

Yeah and then when Mike said you may have to play them if you get by next week next said they would talk about it then. He just made a statement praising them but didn't say the Giants couldn't win if they had to play there.