+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post

"No, I won't watch poopy head Peyton and my Wes in the Super Bowl and you can't make me. I want my Uggs. Waaahhh!!"
    One of these teams is not like the others

Isn't Tom Brady and Peyton close friends? What a bad friend Tommy is.

He'll be watching. He just wants to cry first.

All-Pro
    How is he crying?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Anyone still want to defend this baby? As a football fan, I would always watch the superbowl, even when it was the nightmare matchup, Pats v Eagles. Sour Grapes.
    Adrian Peterson in an interview said he doesn't remember watching the Super Bowl last year. Would you call him a "baby" too???

Quote Originally Posted by NYGhtmare View Post
    Adrian Peterson in an interview said he doesn't remember watching the Super Bowl last year. Would you call him a "baby" too???
    He was drunk faded and can't remember....
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Anyone still want to defend this baby? As a football fan, I would always watch the superbowl, even when it was the nightmare matchup, Pats v Eagles. Sour Grapes.
    So he's a baby because he won't watch the Super Bowl. Personally, I would not watch it either if I were him. Do we really expect for him to be happy to lose in an AFC title game? No. He is naturally ticked about not playing in the Super Bowl. Being a fan is way different than being a player. Being an NFL player is their job. Being a fan is not a job.
    Close or you hit the bricks

I watched in 2004... and openly rooted for Brady to win his 3rd ring. Because **** the eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I watched in 2004... and openly rooted for Brady to win his 3rd ring. Because **** the eagles.
    Same here. The only time I ever rooted for the Pats to win a Super Bowl was against the Eagles. If the Pats and 49ers had made it to the Super Bowl this year I would've rooted for Brady to win since I hate the Whiners.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Same... unfortunately. At that point, the Pats already had 2 so whats another? Eagles still got ZERO.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."